Blocked from accessing a topic

Jambo

My Avast antivirus software is blocking me from accessing the "Covid19 - Thailand" topic on the forum.

I get the following message:

IMG_20200517_095608.jpg

I seem to be able to access all other topics but blocked from this one topic in the forum.

I have never had this happen before?

Looks theres a link in the thread that's considered a phishing threat which somehow blocks access to the entire thread. Interesting, especially since Ladbible, the page the link is pointing to, is a well known website. 

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

My Avast antivirus software is blocking me from accessing the "Covid19 - Thailand" topic on the forum.

IMG_20200517_095608.jpg

I seem to be able to access all other topics but blocked from this one topic in the forum.

Naah mate, it's to keep you safe from that nasty C19 virus .... 😁😁😁

13 hours ago, Jambo said:

IMG_20200517_095608.jpg

@Lanzalad Any observations on this.

Could something be hidden within a post (Trojan Horse)?

Ever since I posted this topic our internet has been down being a local problem throughout the Town.

Just come back and whatever was blocking me from accessing the the Covid19 Thailand topic seems to have corrected because I have access now.

Thank you one and all for your comments. 

6 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Ever since I posted this topic our internet has been down being a local problem throughout the Town.

Just come back and whatever was blocking me from accessing the the Covid19 Thailand topic seems to have corrected because I have access now.

Thank you one and all for your comments. 

I am pleased it has resolved itself.  

• Thumbs Up 1