"When Angels Don't Play" by NDTVi pattaya

grayray

don't know where to post this.

watch a video put out by vbloger NDTVi about manager and 2 BGs talking about the lockout,Virus and general life now,so this post could go in either "Convid 19 related to Thailand posts" or "favourite you tube videos"

the BGs speak very good English ,Nick is not a expert interviewer but gets by ok.

both girls look like they would be ok BFs.

you tube video   NDTVi pattaya

regards

grayray

10 minutes ago, Pinoydave said:

Hope they do more videos interviewing more managers around town...... interesting experiences

Nick

has done a few since lockdown with different bars,think that's his first with the BGs,has a offsider June in some videos she is great English talker,which I like now,being away from LOS for 4 years,the wee bit I knew is slowly drifting away.

regards

grayray

4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

His videos used to be entertaining when his mate little Nick was involved , but these days they tend to be a publicity vehicle for Nightwish Group or restaurants he gets freebies from  

My thoughts exactly. 

Where did his wee mate nick go? 

Seemed to disappear all of a sudden. 

13 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

My thoughts exactly. 

Where did his wee mate nick go? 

Seemed to disappear all of a sudden. 

Big Nick (he's about 6'3") told me Little Nick was living in Bangkok with his girlfriend. LN disappeared before but reappeared very quickly, he'd gone to move in with his girlfriend as she was in the process of moving to Southern Thailand somewhere to start a new job but it was delayed, apparently she's in the Police.

Edited by bexwell

12 minutes ago, bexwell said:

Big Nick (he's about 6'3") told me Little Nick was living in Bangkok with his girlfriend. LN disappeared before but reappeared very quickly, he'd gone to move in with his girlfriend as she was in the process of moving to Southern Thailand somewhere to start a new job but it was delayed, apparently she's in the Police.

Fair enough. 

I'm not an avid watcher tbh, seen a few decent vlogs from them. 

Prefer Edward Sweeneys stuff. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Fair enough. 

I'm not an avid watcher tbh, seen a few decent vlogs from them. 

Prefer Edward Sweeneys stuff. 

Of the few I've seen I'd agree with you on Ed Sweeney- he comes across as pretty genuine. Saw him in Retox Game On ordering his breakfast, was very polite to the staff- good manners and a bit of decency goes a long way with me.

The NDTVi guy presents well, but got the same impression as BM Stillearly from flicking at a few of the vlogs. Watched one that was classic where he had the info that the Avenue GoGo pie-in-the-sky project was definitely going ahead, serious people involved e.t.c, e.t.c. Huge pinch of salt.

With Sweeney you get the feeling the guy just really enjoy his trips, the lovely ladies and refreshments

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Stillearly said:

His videos used to be entertaining when his mate little Nick was involved , but these days they tend to be a publicity vehicle for Nightwish Group or restaurants he gets freebies from  

once he started that bar in soi pothole his vids started to have the Nightwish logo in the bottom righthand corner. don't know if he is part of the group/works for them or just gets a sling to have the logo,he has done few vids about different parts of the Nightwish group.

wee Nick is living in Bangkok with his lady,he did follow her downto the far south but she was transferred back to BKK.

funny fellow is wee nick

like a few other BMs,dcfc2007 and Lemondropkid I like fast eddies vids also Big Fat Besty vids

regards

grayray

23 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Of the few I've seen I'd agree with you on Ed Sweeney- he comes across as pretty genuine. Saw him in Retox Game On ordering his breakfast, was very polite to the staff- good manners and a bit of decency goes a long way with me.

The NDTVi guy presents well, but got the same impression as BM Stillearly from flicking at a few of the vlogs. Watched one that was classic where he had the info that the Avenue GoGo pie-in-the-sky project was definitely going ahead, serious people involved e.t.c, e.t.c. Huge pinch of salt.

With Sweeney you get the feeling the guy just really enjoy his trips, the lovely ladies and refreshments

Exactly my thoughts, what I like about Sweeney is that he doesn't hide what he's about. He's also quite witty, and is honest about his budget and expenses.

I'm not massively into the vlogs tbh, the novelty wore off fairly quickly after watching Kevin Thailand (RIP) and Geoff Carter's early stuff. Each to their own.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/19/2020 at 7:05 AM, dcfc2007 said:

Exactly my thoughts, what I like about Sweeney is that he doesn't hide what he's about. He's also quite witty, and is honest about his budget and expenses.

I'm not massively into the vlogs tbh, the novelty wore off fairly quickly after watching Kevin Thailand (RIP) and Geoff Carter's early stuff. Each to their own.

Ed Sweeney is one of the good ones. Along with Geoff Carters early videos, both good lads. I appreciate Ed's honest commentary, including his "this video is for men only" titles