The Hilton Pattaya

1 hour ago, simon said:

How the other half live.................

one year I was holding plenty of reddies,so I booked into the Hilton in Manila 1985,a way above I normal place to hangout,shit only need a clean room,hot water and good Aircon I was paying around 16-20USD from 1980-1985 think the Hilton was 48usd,

well first night I get back early in am after my usual night on the piss with a BG,the staff was a bit putoff that I had the hide to bring a common pro into their elite place.

get into bed about to plant the wee darling when the phone rings,i climb off and answered the phone "Sir front office here,we don't allow those type of ladies into the is hotel"

"well you don't need me either" or something simular grabbed me bag,[not even unpacked] and leave,they tried charge me 24usd for the BG,but after some choice words they sttle for one night for me,and off to the Swaggy Manlia where I was more than welcome.

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Haha 4

Well, Big Fat Festy has this on his page:

You can help to improve this channel by getting a personalised "VLOG OFF!" just for you at the end of the next video by visiting here!! for monthly donations https://www.patreon.com/bigfatbesty or for a one off please use https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...

and the other dude has the same, so I think our high rollers here are not rolling that high. 

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, grayray said:

one year I was holding plenty of reddies,so I booked into the Hilton in Manila 1985,a way above I normal place to hangout,shit only need a clean room,hot water and good Aircon I was paying around 16-20USD from 1980-1985 think the Hilton was 48usd,

well first night I get back early in am after my usual night on the piss with a BG,the staff was a bit putoff that I had the hide to bring a common pro into their elite place.

get into bed about to plant the wee darling when the phone rings,i climb off and answered the phone "Sir front office here,we don't allow those type of ladies into the is hotel"

"well you don't need me either" or something simular grabbed me bag,[not even unpacked] and leave,they tried charge me 24usd for the BG,but after some choice words they sttle for one night for me,and off to the Swaggy Manlia where I was more than welcome.

regards

grayray

I was staying in the Hilton in Bangkok in 1987 and did the same, brought a lady back but she was refused at the door.  I kept the room as I was on a conference but checked in to the Montien for the night before heading back to the Hilton in the morning for a power breakfast. Those were the days when I had money to burn......

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

10 hours ago, grayray said:

regards

grayray

did you ever meet a bloke called barry Cassidy had a hotel called Fawlty towers in the pi he was a brit but a right horrible c**t 

1 hour ago, nadia said:

did you ever meet a bloke called barry Cassidy had a hotel called Fawlty towers in the pi he was a brit but a right horrible c**t 

I Remember the hotel but not too sure I fully remember the bloke.

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray

50 minutes ago, nadia said:

Yeah.

He had a young partner called Sundance.

• Haha 2

On 5/18/2020 at 2:16 PM, Steelers4Life said:

Well, Big Fat Festy has this on his page:

You can help to improve this channel by getting a personalised "VLOG OFF!" just for you at the end of the next video by visiting here!! for monthly donations https://www.patreon.com/bigfatbesty or for a one off please use https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...

and the other dude has the same, so I think our high rollers here are not rolling that high. 

Well said...they are everywhere. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

I just had a look on agoda to see how much a room at the Hilton would cost. It says no rooms available for your dates. I tried multiple different dates from now into next year. Strange. 

Why on earth is that strange , no responsible business should be taking bookings until they know for certain they will be open ...

20 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Why on earth is that strange , no responsible business should be taking bookings until they know for certain they will be open ...

Almost every other hotel on agoda is taking bookings for next year, that's why. 

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Would like to stay there sometime or at least use the bar. The rate of over 31,000 baht for a night (shown 01-02 December) seems a bit steep though. I hope the rate is not actually referring to that 1 day period.

Could be if it's for the "King Grand Ocean Suite".  Slightly less luxurious rooms are available for around 5,000 baht per night.

• Thumbs Up 1