Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dcfc2007

The Hilton Pattaya

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Wow.

How the other half live.................

  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Wow.

I'm more in the 1000b a night market.

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, simon said:

How the other half live.................

one year I was holding plenty of reddies,so I booked into the Hilton in Manila 1985,a way above I normal place to hangout,shit only need a clean room,hot water and good Aircon I was paying around 16-20USD from 1980-1985 think the Hilton was 48usd,

well first night I get back early in am after my usual night on the piss with a BG,the staff was a bit putoff that I had the hide to bring a common pro into their elite place.

get into bed about to plant the wee darling when the phone rings,i climb off and answered the phone "Sir front office here,we don't allow those type of ladies into the is hotel"

"well you don't need me either" or something simular grabbed me bag,[not even unpacked] and leave,they tried charge me 24usd for the BG,but after some choice words they sttle for one night for me,and off to the Swaggy Manlia where I was more than welcome.

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Big Fat Festy has this on his page:

You can help to improve this channel by getting a personalised "VLOG OFF!" just for you at the end of the next video by visiting here!! for monthly donations https://www.patreon.com/bigfatbesty or for a one off please use https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...

and the other dude has the same, so I think our high rollers here are not rolling that high. 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, grayray said:

one year I was holding plenty of reddies,so I booked into the Hilton in Manila 1985,a way above I normal place to hangout,shit only need a clean room,hot water and good Aircon I was paying around 16-20USD from 1980-1985 think the Hilton was 48usd,

well first night I get back early in am after my usual night on the piss with a BG,the staff was a bit putoff that I had the hide to bring a common pro into their elite place.

get into bed about to plant the wee darling when the phone rings,i climb off and answered the phone "Sir front office here,we don't allow those type of ladies into the is hotel"

"well you don't need me either" or something simular grabbed me bag,[not even unpacked] and leave,they tried charge me 24usd for the BG,but after some choice words they sttle for one night for me,and off to the Swaggy Manlia where I was more than welcome.

regards

grayray

I was staying in the Hilton in Bangkok in 1987 and did the same, brought a lady back but she was refused at the door.  I kept the room as I was on a conference but checked in to the Montien for the night before heading back to the Hilton in the morning for a power breakfast. Those were the days when I had money to burn......

  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, grayray said:

one year I was holding plenty of reddies,so I booked into the Hilton in Manila 1985,a way above I normal place to hangout,shit only need a clean room,hot water and good Aircon I was paying around 16-20USD from 1980-1985 think the Hilton was 48usd,

well first night I get back early in am after my usual night on the piss with a BG,the staff was a bit putoff that I had the hide to bring a common pro into their elite place.

get into bed about to plant the wee darling when the phone rings,i climb off and answered the phone "Sir front office here,we don't allow those type of ladies into the is hotel"

"well you don't need me either" or something simular grabbed me bag,[not even unpacked] and leave,they tried charge me 24usd for the BG,but after some choice words they sttle for one night for me,and off to the Swaggy Manlia where I was more than welcome.

regards

grayray

did you ever meet a bloke called barry Cassidy had a hotel called Fawlty towers in the pi he was a brit but a right horrible c**t 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nadia said:

did you ever meet a bloke called barry Cassidy had a hotel called Fawlty towers in the pi he was a brit but a right horrible c**t 

I Remember the hotel but not too sure I fully remember the bloke.

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, nadia said:

did you ever meet a bloke called barry Cassidy had a hotel called Fawlty towers in the pi he was a brit but a right horrible c**t 

Yeah.

He had a young partner called Sundance.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jambo said:

Yeah.

He had a young partner called Sundance.

Wasn't that his kid?

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2020 at 2:16 PM, Steelers4Life said:

Well, Big Fat Festy has this on his page:

You can help to improve this channel by getting a personalised "VLOG OFF!" just for you at the end of the next video by visiting here!! for monthly donations https://www.patreon.com/bigfatbesty or for a one off please use https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...

and the other dude has the same, so I think our high rollers here are not rolling that high. 

Well said...they are everywhere. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most important thing when staying at Hilton Pattaya.

REQUEST A ROOM ON THE QUIET SIDE. Not the Soi 7/8 side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just had a look on agoda to see how much a room at the Hilton would cost. It says no rooms available for your dates. I tried multiple different dates from now into next year. Strange. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

I just had a look on agoda to see how much a room at the Hilton would cost. It says no rooms available for your dates. I tried multiple different dates from now into next year. Strange. 

Why on earth is that strange , no responsible business should be taking bookings until they know for certain they will be open ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Why on earth is that strange , no responsible business should be taking bookings until they know for certain they will be open ...

Almost every other hotel on agoda is taking bookings for next year, that's why. 

  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hilton's own site is showing availability from the start of December, with a few around the New Year apparently sold out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bookings being taken from 1st Dec.

Screenshot-20200522-075109.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Shaksey said:

Bookings being taken from 1st Dec.

Screenshot-20200522-075109.png

Is that on their own website? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Is that on their own website? 

Kinda, it's their mobile app.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would like to stay there sometime or at least use the bar. The rate of over 31,000 baht for a night (shown 01-02 December) seems a bit steep though. I hope the rate is not actually referring to that 1 day period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Would like to stay there sometime or at least use the bar. The rate of over 31,000 baht for a night (shown 01-02 December) seems a bit steep though. I hope the rate is not actually referring to that 1 day period.

Could be if it's for the "King Grand Ocean Suite".  Slightly less luxurious rooms are available for around 5,000 baht per night.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...