Best Source ? Or Is there ?

Glasseye

What is the best/easiest official source to check for updates for provinces that are open/not open.... possibilities on when they will open - and rules policies relating  while traveling and entering those provinces. 

Would also be nice to have an easy cheat sheet checklist for any/all documents required while staying in Thailand and those individual provinces. Seems like a hodgepodge of information.

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Well when this is lifted and inter country travel is allowed without requirements I plan to take 30/45 day trip seeing all this country Via Bus and Train. East to West North to South all the towns I have heard about but never traveled to 

I posted simular somewhere else,i would like to do it either alone or one other bloke,me mate said he would be in on it,but the Wuhan Virus as stopped him,

he's thinking that Thailand is finish for him,me I will be back like a shot as soon as the docs here tell me it is now safe for me fly,if I have do stay in 14 day lockdown so be it.

my plan was to fly to Chang Rai and train/bus down to the Malay border and then across to Tat?then bus up the Mekong side of the country and down the Burma side of the country then across to Pattaya,but think a better trip would be to high a car and driver and that way I can come and go as I please,not by anyone else timetable.

regards

grayray

6 hours ago, Glasseye said:

What is the best/easiest official source to check for updates for provinces that are open/not open.... possibilities on when they will open - and rules policies relating  while traveling and entering those provinces. 

Would also be nice to have an easy cheat sheet checklist for any/all documents required while staying in Thailand and those individual provinces. Seems like a hodgepodge of information.

Good luck with that. 🤣

We have had local Immigration offices applying, or chosing not to apply, rules and regulations for years.

Now we seem to have whole provinces doing the same to some degree with regard to Covid19 restrictions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jambo said:

Good luck with that. 🤣

We have had local Immigration offices applying, or chosing not to apply, rules and regulations for years.

Now we seem to have whole provinces doing the same to some degree with regard to Covid19 restrictions.

Thanks Jambo….. appears to be the same in this case. Difficult to make plans.

4 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Well when this is lifted and inter country travel is allowed without requirements I plan to take 30/45 day trip seeing all this country Via Bus and Train. East to West North to South all the towns I have heard about but never traveled to 

Nice. The thing is now they'll probably usually be an open seat next to where you sit. A little more elbow room.