Mr. Egg was scrambled

tommy dee

1 hour ago, nadia said:

great job tom cant you do a story about you and all the other farang bars handing out food and drink etc and send it to the Bangkok post or other thai news stations

And make sure it is written in high level correct Thai with a (bad) English translation, might increase the chances of it being published.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, nadia said:

great job tom cant you do a story about you and all the other farang bars handing out food and drink etc and send it to the Bangkok post or other thai news stations

I think Tommy pointed out on a video that they had been told about the campaign but not interested in publicising it.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

I think Tommy pointed out on a video that they had been told about the campaign but not interested in publicising it.

They are hardly going to report on farlangs feeding large numbers of hungry Thai's because the local Thai authorities are unwilling , surely not unable, to do so themselves.

The ultimate loss of face.

• Like 5
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

They are hardly going to report on farlangs feeding large numbers of hungry Thai's because the local Thai authorities are unwilling , surely not unable, to do so themselves.

I agree.

My reply was just a quick response back to Nadia to tell him that the Bangkok Post was aware of the campaign- clumsy grammar on my part. I'm chalking it down to my Sunday morning, semi-hungover state😁

Edited by Lemondropkid

2 hours ago, Jambo said:

They'd be more likely to run with a story that dirty farangs are putting posion in the food. 

I think that many of the Thai locals in Pattaya will be grateful to the assistance given by westerners during difficult times and see that we are compassionate and care about the city that has provided so much pleasure to Western tourists and expats alike who are concerned for the welfare of the Thai people

I would hope that the genuine concern from westerners during this difficult time with be remembered and go some way to improving relationships and attitudes toward visitors and just see us as sex tourists

Those who have given their time, money and care over the last few months are great ambassadors for promoting unity amongst Thais and Falang

• Like 2
  • Haha 1