Brave browser

Binlid

33 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Has anybody tried this browser yet? I installed it over the weekend and am finding it very fast and it also blocks the annoying adverts on Youtube as Default  https://brave.com/?ref=nou071

Did you try it on your smartphone or PC?

I don't get YouTube ads on my PC (using Opera browser), but I do on my smartphone using the YouTube app.

Hate those pesky ads.

1 hour ago, lazarus said:

Did you try it on your smartphone or PC?

I don't get YouTube ads on my PC (using Opera browser), but I do on my smartphone using the YouTube app.

Hate those pesky ads.

Got it installed on my PC and my S9 and had no probs.

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Downloaded in 2 minutes and up and running on YouTube ....great tip......... now I'm cooking :default_268213:  great tip !!!

Hope all is well mate :default_cheers:

Sound as a pound Sean. Look forward to the next time we can get together for a few swallies 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Binlid said:

Has anybody tried this browser yet? I installed it over the weekend and am finding it very fast and it also blocks the annoying adverts on Youtube as Default  https://brave.com/?ref=nou071

Thanks for the tip! I thought Opera was my fastest and most efficient browser. Not only does Brave block YouTube ads,  Brave seems to play vids smoother than Opera, Chrome and FireFox.

Fast Browser - Thanks 

45 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Thanks for the tip! I thought Opera was my fastest and most efficient browser. Not only does Brave block YouTube ads,  Brave seems to play vids smoother than Opera, Chrome and FireFox.

Fast Browser - Thanks 

Happy with opera for its free VPN that works great but will have a look 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Downloaded in 2 minutes and up and running on YouTube ....great tip......... now I'm cooking :default_268213:  great tip !!!

Hope all is well mate :default_cheers:

Does it provide a range of extensions/ add ons etc - eg You Tube downloader etc ?

• 3 weeks later...