Never seen Heathrow so quiet.

Sherlock

Great pics ...that is one helluva long walk.

Looks like the Premier Inn I spent a few nights in back in January ............ not easy driving around there in the dark...... 

Greta 

Edited by nampla69
  • Like 1

brill p[ics, thx for reminding me I am old.  in the 80s you drove to a carpark opposite the temrinal, prob 3 floors, and parked then walked into your terminal.  it was so small back then.  and in the 60s no multi storeys and HR was 2 floors.  cafeteria has a huge propelller hung from the ceiling.  now its a monstrosity really to cater for the zillions

• Thumbs Up 1

I landed at Heathrow on the 26th of March and as far as I could see we were the only people in the airport or at least T3 (I think). When we got to Passport control it was empty , ours were the only cases being collect at Baggage then I went to the underground and there wasn't a soul there and ended up only being people from my flight, about 5 of us, that caught the next train that was 20 minutes later, I didn't see anybody at any of the stations all the way to Green Park, I got off and walked to the Jubilee line and never saw anyone else in the station and as far as I could see I was the only person on that train all the way to North Greenwich where I saw one member of staff and a beggar. It felt surreal.