New Massage Shop Rules for the New Normal

fforest

https://thepattayanews.com/2020/05/31/as-massage-shops-and-spas-get-permission-to-re-open-tomorrow-in-thailand-strict-list-of-rules-and-guidelines/

The list of guidelines released that will need to be adhered to are as follows:

-Only one entrance with the usage of the Thai Chana (Victory in the Thai language) check-in application and proper space between reception and customer.

-Temperature check and sanitizers must be provided at the entrance. All staff and customers must wear masks

-Massage chairs must be at least 1.5 meters apart from other chairs.

-Only one customer per massage room or booth, except for large rooms divided into multiple booths where a curtain or folding door must be used

-Encourage online or digital payment instead of cash

-For massage spas that offer robes or towels, they must be completely disinfected and washed after one usage of every customer.

-The air conditioning system, if it applies, must be clean, along with the filters and checked frequently.

-All massage chairs, booths, mats and other material must be completely disinfected and cleaned with proper cleaning fluids after every single customer.

-Limit “small-talk” between the massage therapist and the customer to help prevent the possibility of droplets of Covid-19 in the air.

-Verify that customer’s who register on a written format give real names and phone numbers by checking identification if needed.

-Customers and staff must wash their hands at provided hand wash stations before and after a massage.

9 minutes ago, fforest said:

https://thepattayanews.com/2020/05/31/as-massage-shops-and-spas-get-permission-to-re-open-tomorrow-in-thailand-strict-list-of-rules-and-guidelines/

The list of guidelines released that will need to be adhered to are as follows:

-Only one entrance with the usage of the Thai Chana (Victory in the Thai language) check-in application and proper space between reception and customer.

-Temperature check and sanitizers must be provided at the entrance. All staff and customers must wear masks

-Massage chairs must be at least 1.5 meters apart from other chairs.

-Only one customer per massage room or booth, except for large rooms divided into multiple booths where a curtain or folding door must be used

-Encourage online or digital payment instead of cash

-For massage spas that offer robes or towels, they must be completely disinfected and washed after one usage of every customer.

-The air conditioning system, if it applies, must be clean, along with the filters and checked frequently.

-All massage chairs, booths, mats and other material must be completely disinfected and cleaned with proper cleaning fluids after every single customer.

-Limit “small-talk” between the massage therapist and the customer to help prevent the possibility of droplets of Covid-19 in the air.

-Verify that customer’s who register on a written format give real names and phone numbers by checking identification if needed.

-Customers and staff must wash their hands at provided hand wash stations before and after a massage.

No mention about Happy Endings 😄

• Haha 1

Limit “small-talk” between the massage therapist and the customer to help prevent the possibility of droplets of Covid-19 in the air.

what about the droplets form customers after happy ending 😄😄😄😷

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Homor said:

Limit “small-talk” between the massage therapist and the customer to help prevent the possibility of droplets of Covid-19 in the air.

what about the droplets form customers after happy ending 😄😄😄😷

"Researchers in China have discovered traces of SARS-CoV-2 in the semen of patients with COVID-19 and those who recovered, suggesting that COVID-19 might be able to be sexually transmitted."

Thai massage practitioners have already built up immunity due to heavy loads... 😮😮😯

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/coronavirus-found-in-semen-is-it-sexually-transmitted

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2765654?mod=article_inline

Edited by lazarus
you want special?
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, lazarus said:

"Researchers in China have discovered traces of SARS-CoV-2 in the semen of patients with COVID-19 and those who recovered, suggesting that COVID-19 might be able to be sexually transmitted."

Thai massage practitioners have already built up immunity due to heavy loads... 😮😮😯

Wearing a condom for a hand job doesn’t feeling right 😭😭😄😷

10 hours ago, Lirchenfeld said:

Bj endings are ruled out as staff must wear masks.... but other types of happy endings seems to be ok, since they are not mentioned.

They only say "must wear masks", not that they have to cover the mouth, lol....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't know how those rules would work out for my usual soappy I get when I arrive in Thailand. Once Ive got to my condo and showered and changed the first thing I do is get a grab over to Ratchada . Social distancing with a naked Thai girl sliding up and down your body 😂😂

On 5/31/2020 at 9:02 PM, fforest said:

Unless the massage lady is a regular and you've already exchanged numbers, I doubt many would want to give up their real numbers to some random massage shop and risk the possibility a massage lady starts stalking you. Fortunately I expect the vast majority of places will take a more pragmatic approach and not risk losing a customer by checking the accuracy of info given.

• Like 1