Seen pics of it going up and it looks a good location and the pools look nice. It's a shame none of the 1 bedroom condos seem to have a balcony though as it's a must for most people.

Would you live there or is there another place you would prefer to live at?

Fantastic location, I used to regularly stay at the Diana Inn that was there before .... but the room sizes are tiny .... plus if tourism picks up again can see it being similar to The Base  , used predominantly as an AirBnB for Chinese guests ... whenever I walked past it seems extraordinarily busy and seen reports from long term residents that weren't impressed 

if I was looking at Central pattaya , think I would looking at the places behind The Avenue, not sure of the names 

I still find value in VT6 which is in a similar location. Can't beat the proximity to Tops and VT6 has a variety of rooms all with balconies.

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

if I was looking at Central pattaya , think I would looking at the places behind The Avenue, not sure of the names 

The Pride, Avenue Residence, The Urban, and City Garden.

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, Bazle said:

The Pride, Avenue Residence, The Urban, and City Garden.

just looked at some of those for sale  - The Pride and City Garden has some nice 1 bedroom places 60sqm  

I Think Center Condo has the best location IMO mins to the beach and walking street. Friendship and Tops across the Soi as well as Tukcom 

Posted (edited)

What is a reasonable rent for a 1 bedroom condo in Central Pattaya?

I have seen 10,000 to 25,000 baht during my search, but I just started to look.  

Something like the Edge or the Urban seems to be my style (newer and decent location).

Edited by RimmerMan