All Airlines Refund Centre

john luke

image.png

I saw this as a Facebook Advertisement.  I did not click any links as my suspicions were aroused.  That said it may be genuine.  Why would airlines which to go through a third party company in order to issue refunds?  Do they take a commission?

Any observations, gents.

No reviews on their FB page, and the only thing they've ever posted is multiple copies of that picture.

Either they're a v-e-r-y young business venture or it's a scam. In either case, I doubt that it would be wise to do business with them.

ifur ticket is booked direct with the airline they be the only ones to offer u a refund.like qatar have with my mine suspend ans change it any manys times as i like and its valid for 2 years.so will decide in sept oct what im doing with mine

On 6/4/2020 at 10:42 AM, boydeste said:

Run Forest Run me thinks!

Fly Forest Fly ............ methinks too. Looks like a Nigerian 419 Abuja Airlines special offer. 

A consonant please Carol-----  S and another C and a vowel A and another consonant M.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Fly Forest Fly ............ methinks too. Looks like a Nigerian 419 Abuja Airlines special offer. 

A consonant please Carol-----  S and another C and a vowel A and another consonant M.  

It's Rachel Riley now and she is fit as f**k too!

• Great Info 1

8 hours ago, thunder367 said:

ifur ticket is booked direct with the airline they be the only ones to offer u a refund.like qatar have with my mine suspend ans change it any manys times as i like and its valid for 2 years.so will decide in sept oct what im doing with mine

Qatar are giving full refunds..

I had to wait for a while I booked through Netflights.com and have just received full refund (they went on the advice of Qatar and applied to Qatar in my name) 

I wasn't due to fly until 12th July 

7 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Was Thai Airlines listed ? They said in the Bangkok Post refunds and very doubtful

You got a link Bitch :default_458: I'm holding a couple of vouchers valid until February with them................ 

7 hours ago, roomark said:

Qatar are giving full refunds..

I had to wait for a while I booked through Netflights.com and have just received full refund (they went on the advice of Qatar and applied to Qatar in my name) 

I wasn't due to fly until 12th July 

i booked direct with qatar i some times book through a agent mainly dialaflight as they can some times beat qatars own price by booking a cheap hotel in bkk which is a hostel which i never use.as i booked direct that was what i was offered it by email

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, nampla69 said:

You got a link Bitch :default_458: I'm holding a couple of vouchers valid until February with them................ 

They may honor your vouchers but the bangkok post pretty much said good luck getting a cash refund. Was 10 days ago or so sorry pumpkin no link

• Thumbs Up 1

Got an email from AirAsia yesterday.

Originally they said we had 12 months to use the credit they gave us. Now they have said we have 2 years to make a booking and you can book a year in advance. So really up to 3 years to fly with them on our flight credits.

Good on AirAsia for doing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The "all airlines refund" is a scam,

https://www.theregister.com/2020/04/15/flight_refund_email_scam/

At the very least they will harvest personal details, at worst, get CC or bank details, maybe through social engineering once they have you signed up. It might also be a method of scamming loyalty / FF accounts:

https://skift.com/2020/04/27/an-uptick-in-fraud-is-complicating-airline-refunds-for-canceled-flights/

The Airlines / TA's are the only people able to refund or credit an original purchase, all my refunds came direct although they did take a bit of time, incidentally I always book direct with the Airlines these days, ever since we got stranded in the RP during the Volcanic Ash cloud event.