I got unbanned

Butch

Hi fellas

Many of you might know me from Pattaya Talk as a member also on the now long dead Pattayabargirls as Admin and also Admin on Thaigers.

I was banned from here because I got a bit out of order, however, as the Admin on 247 has deemed fit to unlock the cage , I'd like to take the chance to apologise to the following for my actions and somewhat uncouth remarks:

John Luke:

Please accept my apologies. You can PM me if you wish to respond. I really hope we meet up one day in Le Pub so we can share a few beers and chat about town. No Dramas, no problems.

All other Mods:

I can't recall the names, apologies. Please accept m,y apologies and if we ever meet up, the first SM light is on you lot.

Lanzalad:

Thank you for unbanning me, and as always I will happily stand you in a beer when we next meet. PM me anytime mate.

Edited by Butch
atrocious speling on my part
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Butch said:

Hi fellas

Many of you might know me from Pattaya Talk as a member also on the now long dead Pattayabargirls as Admin and also Admin on Thaigers.

I was banned from here because I got a bit out of order, however, as the Admin on 247 has deemed fit to unlock the cage , I'd like to take the chance to apologise to the following for my actions and somewhat uncouth remarks:

John Luke:

Please accept my apologies. You can PM me if you wish to respond. I really hope we meet up one day in Le Pub so we can share a few beers and chat about town. No Dramas, no problems.

All other Mods:

I can't recall the names, apologies. Please accept m,y apologies and if we ever meet up, the first SM light is on you lot.

Lanzalad:

Thank you for unbanning me, and as always I will happily stand you in a beer when we next meet. PM me anytime mate.

Nice one!

I had thought Tommy Dee had made yet another f**k up :default_biggrin:

Welcome back.

• Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

Thanks for the warm welcome back Krapow.

In line with board rules, Tommy's decision is his business and his alone, he is Admin here and I fully respect that. I will get the chance to discuss it with him sometime, face to face.

Edited by Butch

4 minutes ago, Krapow said:

My post was just a wee general 'forum joke', not directed about your situation in any way. 

Just Lanza is more of the 'technical wizz' than Tommy, shall we say :default_biggrin: 

Anyway, again, welcome!

Thanks mate.

I'm pretty sure that the relevant "Mods" subsection on the board there will be a mention of my return. I am a good boy, honest 🙂.

There are no problems what can't  be solved over drinking a beer and looking at pussy, that's what Pattaya used to be about.

We are looking at changes which no one predicted town is a mess, and it will not be getting cleaned up any time soon.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Butch said:

Thanks mate.

I'm pretty sure that the relevant "Mods" subsection on the board there will be a mention of my return. I am a good boy, honest 🙂.

There are no problems what can't  be solved over drinking a beer and looking at pussy, that's what Pattaya used to be about.

We are looking at changes which no one predicted town is a mess, and it will not be getting cleaned up any time soon.

When do you think there will be a bit of normality?  Not 'normal', but at least Western tourists?

Thinking of going probably January. But it's very fluid.

• Like 1

Tough call Krapow.

On the face of it I wouldn't like to speculate. From a Public health point of view, which I have a fair bit of insight on, July seems to be the time frame when things move into a period of relative control then held until a vaccine or treatment is approved. Normality as we know it is way off.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

There is an old memory. Had a connected bar up by Soi 1 on Second road right ?

Great memory, I'd forgotten about that, it was "The G Spot" run by the guy who "owned" the board - Dave G, and managed by 2 guys, one called "Jacko" and the other, a really nice bloke who went on to manage the Queen Vic on 6 Ex Navy guy, called Raymond , who sadly passed away.  The bar was next to the Weekender Hotel (I think). Quite a spacious bar but if there were a few guys in town, it didn't take long to get out of control.

We had a dirty dancing comp there once, (the same trip as I had my stag night on so things always seemed to get a bit anarchic), the girl who was my "entry" was Nee, ex Lipstick tequila girl who went on to work in HA. She won, but it turned into a full on lesbian show.

7 hours ago, Butch said:

Great memory, I'd forgotten about that, it was "The G Spot" run by the guy who "owned" the board - Dave G, and managed by 2 guys, one called "Jacko" and the other, a really nice bloke who went on to manage the Queen Vic on 6 Ex Navy guy, called Raymond , who sadly passed away.  The bar was next to the Weekender Hotel (I think). Quite a spacious bar but if there were a few guys in town, it didn't take long to get out of control.

We had a dirty dancing comp there once, (the same trip as I had my stag night on so things always seemed to get a bit anarchic), the girl who was my "entry" was Nee, ex Lipstick tequila girl who went on to work in HA. She won, but it turned into a full on lesbian show.

Yea we stopped in one night things were going well. But the bar was short-lived 

Hi Butch

I am sorry but an apology on its own is not enough for me.

I would like financial compensation of at least 5000 Baht in cash. Usual brown envelope stuffed behind the toilet systen at the back of Pook Swan Bar if it is still open in October. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Hi Butch

I am sorry but an apology on its own is not enough for me.

I would like financial compensation of at least 5000 Baht in cash. Usual brown envelope stuffed behind the toilet systen at the back of Pook Swan Bar if it is still open in October. 😄

That might be enough for nightcrawler but I need 50k taped to the nipples of a van load of well endowed fallen women delivered to my hotel

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

Pfff,that’s nothing.

I got banned from Addicts,then got unbanned,then told them to remove me as a member.😁
now the big cheese says I will never be welcome back,even though I’ve had his ladyboy ,had her hand on my leg.Indeed.

Edited by Skalliwag
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2020 at 7:39 PM, Butch said:

Lanzalad:

Yes it was me and I think we may have had words with each other on Talk which i believe in me removing your ban or downgrade... 

I'm not 100% as it was a while ago when the forum was in its early days,

One thing i've learn mate over the last year is life's far too short for anyone falling out over other members.

Times gone past i was the worlds worst and now i just let it go over me and walk away..

I guess that's why i make a terrible mod...

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

Yes it was me and I think we may have had words with each other on Talk which i believe in me removing your ban or downgrade... 

I'm not 100% as it was a while ago when the forum was in its early days,

One thing i've learn mate over the last year is life's far too short for anyone falling out over other members.

Times gone past i was the worlds worst and now i just let it go over me and walk away..

I guess that's why i make a terrible mod...

the worst of mods.  F M sidewaysa you have been absent without leave for so long i got a notice from the board when you posted in case it was a fake id 555

l

43 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

I flagged my self as a spammer 555

By the way why cant i access VIP section ...? Tommy.

He's put allsorts up there since you have been away.

Changed the curtains too 🤣

Good to see you back, take care mate 👍

• Like 1