Happy Birthday to my favourite conspiracy chap!

Krapow

@fforest Just noticed the candles by your avatar as you liked one of my posts, a rare occurrence at the best of times  :default_biggrin:

Though judging by your previous, it's probably not your real birthday date anyway, just incase they're collecting the data, man lol

Stay safe man, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're  not after you!

• Haha 2

Thanks everyone.....Well its almost the right day I had to throw the NWO off my trail just in case...lol.......I had a  good German Schnitzel with mashed potatoes on the darkside for a birthday dinner......Besides this not much exciting to tell about....

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, fforest said:

Thanks everyone.....Well its almost the right day I had to throw the NWO off my trail just in case...lol.......I had a  good German Schnitzel with mashed potatoes on the darkside for a birthday dinner......Besides this not much exciting to tell about....

Good man!

You wouldn't be putting on here what you were doing anyway, incase they're monitoring it :default_biggrin:

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, fforest said:

Wat! No chips 😔

• Haha 1