South Pattaya Flyover

dcfc2007

14 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

Apart from been in the middle of the road, then comes the associated road accidents, crashes and injuries, yeah, its a great idea!

Look at the first pic, the area will be enclosed with fencing. 

1 minute ago, dcfc2007 said:

Look at the first pic, the area will be enclosed with fencing. 

I meant accidents getting to the middle of the road. Is there going to be a pedestrian crossing there? I doubt it. If there was, most cars and bikes will not slow down or stop for you to cross anyway. And as this looks like its aimed at children and older teens, its a traffic accident hotspot waiting to happen!

12 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

I meant accidents getting to the middle of the road. Is there going to be a pedestrian crossing there? I doubt it. If there was, most cars and bikes will not slow down or stop for you to cross anyway. And as this looks like its aimed at children and older teens, its a traffic accident hotspot waiting to happen!

There's no such thing as pedestrian crossings in Thailand, they are painted on, but are ignored by drivers and pedestrians alike. The entirety of Thailand is a traffic accident waiting to happen. 

6 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

been touted for months.  I thinbk some company is making a fortune "redesigning" areas like this and WS in pictures to get people interested.  hmmm

I suspect most of these projects will not come to fruition and the area will look much the same. 

It is not wide enough for more than 2 a side footy.

I suppose if you had the pitch the other way round it would really wide...................but very short.

Might be okay for squash or table tennis.

Or darts. 🤣