Have you taken the plunge yet and booked a flight?

monkey_omelette

• 3 weeks later...

BA are tempting at £540 for Economy Standard in October (1x 23kg checked bag), PE in at almost double (£1023).

I know BA are an absolute shower, but it is direct, and the Thai Airways London offices seem to be closed, nor are they answering any emails. Not sure on the EVA offices though.

Saying that, I have not taken the plunge on a flight yet, nor will I as I've re arranged my annual leave for next month. However, if all goes well we will look to the RP again for Xmas, and If Thailand opens in the meantime I may well book for next year with either EVA or BA, as I think Thai are a bit of a gamble given the current mess they are in.

7 minutes ago, Butch said:

BA are tempting at £540 for Economy Standard in October (1x 23kg checked bag), PE in at almost double (£1023).

I know BA are an absolute shower, but it is direct, and the Thai Airways London offices seem to be closed, nor are they answering any emails. Not sure on the EVA offices though.

Saying that, I have not taken the plunge on a flight yet, nor will I as I've re arranged my annual leave for next month. However, if all goes well we will look to the RP again for Xmas, and If Thailand opens in the meantime I may well book for next year with either EVA or BA, as I think Thai are a bit of a gamble given the current mess they are in.

Agreed. 

With a child i prefer the night flights Thai do, she sleeps. But too dodgy at present, will be EVA as it stands.

• Like 1

Not going to book anything until Thailand opens it flood gates. 

Not really interested in Europe at the moment

I am wondering if half the flights that I have seen, actually exist.

I have a had a bag packed for over 6 months on top of my wardrobe but I think it's going to stay there a little bit longer

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Not going to book anything until Thailand opens it flood gates. 

Not really interested in Europe at the moment

I am wondering if half the flights that I have seen, actually exist.

I have a had a bag packed for over 6 months on top of my wardrobe but I think it's going to stay there a little bit longer

Is Pride still going ahead in Brighton?

• Haha 1