Ill-judged lockdown purchases

Bazle

6 minutes ago, Bazle said:

What did you buy in preparation for the lock-down, or during the lock-down, that you now regret?

Thought buying lacto free milk would be a waste but in fact it is now the milk I use in everything. I feel much better, health wise

Signing up to Wish was a mistake, never again.

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Think I've used them once in the last three months .. too much of a faf , prefer proper weights 

I would have bought proper weights but everything I saw for sale online was the water filled ones.  My American friend told me about the resistance bands and how good they were. Considering lock down, no gyms etc I thought I would try them and I really find them a good choice. I have the tutorials and the wall chart offering about 30 different exercises.

For a 64 year the bands are great, even though they range from 10-50 lbs of course you can combine the bands to greater weights.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Don’t regret it but bought a new IPhone Pro for around £1k when I was pissed off my face the other week 🤣 Woke up saw the invoice in my email inbox and thought you f......king twat!

Is that iPhone any good? Been looking at the Max version myself.

43 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Yes , you can increase the resistance by using more bands , was only £13 before lockdown , then they all sold out and went up in price ...

Glad Gal asked because I wondered that. Bought a new roller wheel and started buying kettle bells .....now they are amazing for fitness training.

Them bands look a bit like gay bondage S & M gear or so my old mate told me .....not seen him for a while of course. :default_construction:

I brought "Lucy loose lips" one night,i am sure she had just come from a "fisting" festival,talk about bucket box,never again. :default_clapping:reminds about that "oldie but goodie"

sheila asks me "if I thought she was a bucket box" I said "I don't know" she said "but your hand in me snatch" so I did,she said "put your other hand in",so I did,she said "now clap" ,I say "I can't" she says "told I was tight":default_gathering:

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Don’t regret it but bought a new IPhone Pro for around £1k when I was pissed off my face the other week 🤣 Woke up saw the invoice in my email inbox and thought you f......king twat!

I did something pretty similar a few year back ...

When I was a kid was into BMX's when they first came out and always wanted a Kuwaraha ET ...

FFW to a couple years back and a late night with the vodka on the flow.

Woke up at around 6am to notifications off E Bay to "pay now"  for some fucking Kuwaraha BMX in Australia for £2500 plus postage 

WTF my drunken self thought he was gonna do with it 30 odd years later i've no idea 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

I cancelled and blamed it on the kids.

ke_01_1.jpg

Edited by roomark
  • Haha 3

9 bar of skunk and 50 microdots.

Thought i'd just batten down the hatches, drop the acid and smoke the balls outta the skunk till it all passed!

Wife got me sectioned after a week when i was shouting about the dragons passing the coronavirus. 

Seemed like a good idea at the time, though ...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

I never thought these 2 purchases through!

I've been putting off pruning the fruit trees and strimming the rough grass at the bottom of the garden for months, but now these are in the shed, I’ve got no more excuses not to do it. 

How feckin stupid am I. ☹️

02893AB8-58BB-491A-92F2-183A7A94E9B7.jpeg

DABF4440-9C63-4FDE-823A-C14FBEFECC01.jpeg