Ill-judged lockdown purchases

Bazle

40 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

I find myself looking longingly at cardigans lately, at my age is this usual, or is it a symptom of this damn Corona virus. 

Depends if they have little bunny rabbits on the pockets or not.

Edited by fygjam
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

They're Lidl ffs. You couldn't get much cheaper or ridiculous looking in a skip!

The kinda think @roomark used to wear raving with his high vis jackets, but normal people like me wouldn't be seen dead in 😂

Really ? 😉 Just one cupboard none of your Lidl in there you a couple of pairs are well over £500 nowadays ✌

Oliginal 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20200701-114246_Gallery.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, fygjam said:

What do you want a Wasserbesen set for? (pity those bloody shoes got in the way)

Aqua Clean von Eurotops

Don't regret it but I bought a Karcher pressure washer & it's done a good job on our patio & paving stones.Great fun if you like getting soaking wet & covered in shit.

Other than that the only thing I regret was a bottle of Jameson Stout Whiskey,felt like it was tearing my throat apart so gave it to a mate.

4 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Don't regret it but I bought a Karcher pressure washer & it's done a good job on our patio & paving stones.Great fun if you like getting soaking wet & covered in shit.

Other than that the only thing I regret was a bottle of Jameson Stout Whiskey,felt like it was tearing my throat apart so gave it to a mate.

I've just bought a Karcher window vac , a friend was eulogising about his ... mine will probably be used infrequently 

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I've just bought a Karcher window vac , a friend was eulogising about his ... mine will probably be used infrequently 

As will mine,used it to wash both our cars but the bunch of E Europeans up the road is so much easier.

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Yes, I hear they are a required tool for all peeping toms these days.

Especially as they can be used one handed. 🤣

Edited by KhunDon
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, roomark said:

Really ? 😉 Just one cupboard none of your Lidl in there you a couple of pairs are well over £500 nowadays ✌

Oliginal 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20200701-114246_Gallery.jpg

I'm the same spent a fortune the past couple of weeks with the spzl's that got released and got a couple of pair of ZX10000 as well.  I zoomed in to see what size your blackburn's are , too big for me😀

Edited by JPK
  • Haha 1

I posted on another thread about my bike having a flat battery & me being relieved because it was the trickle charger....well I went to take it for it's MOT yesterday & the battery was f***d.Not a purchase I regret but one I regret the necessity of.£60 for a trickle charger already & £130 for a new battery....hope it passes the MOT!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I posted on another thread about my bike having a flat battery & me being relieved because it was the trickle charger....well I went to take it for it's MOT yesterday & the battery was f***d.Not a purchase I regret but one I regret the necessity of.£60 for a trickle charger already & £130 for a new battery....hope it passes the MOT!

f**k me, thats an expensive battery. Bought a Yuasa one for my bike a couple of years ago for £35.

Got mine booked in for a service and MOT next Thursday. 

Only gonna be 2 weeks overdue, last year I was 3 months late.

2 hours ago, JPK said:

I'm the same spent a fortune the past couple of weeks with the spzl's that got released and got a couple of pair of ZX10000 as well.  I zoomed in to see what size your blackburn's are , too big for me😀

Just missed out on the Lotherton in the End raffle , the Zurro's I didn't bother because i've got the  sl76 in blue / yellow.

They just released the 72 in burgundy / white today too 🙈🤣 

Size 10 😄

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, roomark said:

Just missed out on the Lotherton in the End raffle , the Zurro's I didn't bother because i've got the  sl76 in blue / yellow.

Size 10 😄

Size 10! Feck me, you’ve got a good grip of Mother Earth there roomark. 🤣

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, roomark said:

Size 10 😄

Got all the spzl's online apart from the Lotherton , had to pay a bit more for them off that StockX site. Hate paying over the odds for them when they are just out 😀

Edited by JPK
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, JPK said:

Got all the spzl's online apart from the Lotherton , had to pay a bit more for them off that StockX site. Hate paying over the odds for them when they are just out 😀

Try twitter for most things some good lads on there .

• Thumbs Up 1