Bangkok Bank New Android app

Yesitisdakid

Not long ago I downloaded and installed the update I prefer the new app to the old one you can do more with it and it's more user-friendly. But I've got a question for others out there that have this app I paid to get notifications when there's activity on my account I think it's 20 Baht a month. The problem is they're sending me too many notifications I used to get a notification letting me know my bank balances every Monday now I get them every day and on occasion more than once a day even when there have been no activity on the account. Anybody else seeing this or am I just the lucky one 🙂

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

I have the app via Apple , but nothing has changed for me , only updates when I add funds or withdraw 

Same, except I get an email every time I (or anyone) log in, which I think is good. 

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Same, except I get an email every time I (or anyone) log in, which I think is good. 

You just made me realise I used to get that with the old app but not now with the new one.  Did you have to do anything to enable it?

8 minutes ago, JPK said:

I just had a look there, I’ve still been using the old app on my iPhone, weird it never updated. Is the new app a lot better? This old version is not the best.  

I think the new app is better by far trouble is I keep getting these damn notifications even if I'm not using the card for a deposit or a withdrawal they notify me daily of my balance and sometimes twice a day strange

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I think the new app is better by far trouble is I keep getting these damn notifications even if I'm not using the card for a deposit or a withdrawal they notify me daily of my balance and sometimes twice a day strange

Isn't there a parameter to turn off notifications in the app on your hand phone ?

11 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Isn't there a parameter to turn off notifications in the app on your hand phone ?

Yes but I don't want to turn them off I want to get the one time weekly notification that I was getting in the past trouble is I'm getting them twice a day sometimes as I said even with no activity.