Australian man found dead with a plastic bag over his head and hands tied in Pattaya

Australian man found dead with a plastic bag over his head and hands tied in Pattaya

1.jpg

Pattaya-
A 59-year-old Australian man was found dead in a rental room in Pattaya yesterday afternoon by a housekeeper who called Pattaya Police. His head was reportedly covered with a plastic bag and his hands were tied with a cable tie.

2.jpg

Lieutenant Colonel Nitat Wanepradap of The Pattaya City Police was notified of the incident at 4:30 PM at an apartment in Pattaya.

Police, emergency responders and The Pattaya News arrived at the room to find the body of the man lying on a bed on his back. (His name was withheld by the Pattaya News pending embassy and family notification.)

His head was covered with a plastic bag and fastened around his neck with a cable tie. His hands were also tied with a cable tie.

No bruises were found on his body and there was no sign of a struggle inside the room. There was no evidence of valuables having been taken, according to Pattaya Police.

Police checked CCTV footage which reportedly showed nobody else had entered his room between the period of his death and the discovery of his body. It was noted that a safe and a seven computer monitor setup were in the room, neither appeared to be disturbed.

3.jpg

The housekeeper who first discovered the body, told police the man had lived at the apartment for almost three years.

At this stage police believed that the man may have killed himself. However, the exact cause of death is still being identified and police are examining the circumstances behind the death.

The Pattaya New

2 hours ago, 247 NEWS said:

1.jpg

Pattaya-
A 59-year-old Australian man was found dead in a rental room in Pattaya yesterday afternoon by a housekeeper who called Pattaya Police. His head was reportedly covered with a plastic bag and his hands were tied with a cable tie.

2.jpg

Lieutenant Colonel Nitat Wanepradap of The Pattaya City Police was notified of the incident at 4:30 PM at an apartment in Pattaya.

Police, emergency responders and The Pattaya News arrived at the room to find the body of the man lying on a bed on his back. (His name was withheld by the Pattaya News pending embassy and family notification.)

His head was covered with a plastic bag and fastened around his neck with a cable tie. His hands were also tied with a cable tie.

No bruises were found on his body and there was no sign of a struggle inside the room. There was no evidence of valuables having been taken, according to Pattaya Police.

Police checked CCTV footage which reportedly showed nobody else had entered his room between the period of his death and the discovery of his body. It was noted that a safe and a seven computer monitor setup were in the room, neither appeared to be disturbed.

3.jpg

The housekeeper who first discovered the body, told police the man had lived at the apartment for almost three years.

At this stage police believed that the man may have killed himself. However, the exact cause of death is still being identified and police are examining the circumstances behind the death.

The Pattaya New

No sandpaper...not an Aussie

Jesus got me worried for a second me old mate GrayRay had popped over took one look around Pattaya got pissed and then done a bit of

the old Aussie rock star Michael Hutchence  asphyxiation malarkey......... plastic bags, bit of hand sanitiser and a few cable ties .......... :default_geri: .... thought it said 95 years old .....

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Jesus got me worried for a second me old mate GrayRay had popped over took one look around Pattaya got pissed and then done a bit of

the old Aussie rock star Michael Hutchence  asphyxiation malarkey......... plastic bags, bit of hand sanitiser and a few cable ties .......... :default_geri: .... thought it said 95 years old .....

remembered the number of blokes found dead over the years in Pattaya and the local filth have ruled "self inflicted" there was the bloke found chained at the bottom of the pier handcuffed hands behind him around the pier and gunshot to the back of the head.

or the one found all tied up and shot in the back.

give us a break

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Wiseone is still alive then. 

it could be like the early days of forums especially PI forums,where mods was know to use different nics to start a fight to get interest on certain threads,even happen I reckon on few LOS foums,sometimes to get a excuse to get rid of a certain BM that was getting up the noses of the socalled elite pampered BMs,

cause I would reckon it could never happen here----------------------could it?

NO I could never believe that of our mods.

regards

grayray