Expand the classic Emojs

36 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Try here

Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 12.59.56.png

thank you...i saw that and those  but the real decent ones are not there ...thats why I suggested "expand"  if possible 

It was a frivolous post but one i thought a few other BMs may be interested in ..in the General section for  the info of other BMs !

Edited by Ivan the terrible
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

thank you...i saw that and those  but the real decent ones are not there ...thats why I suggested "expand"  if possible 

It was a frivolous post but one i thought a few other BMs may be interested in ..in the General section for  the info of other BMs !

I did add all of the old emojis but many of the old ones carry the same id's of the new once which created a conflict with all of them and created me loads of work to sort it out so this is the reason we only have a limited amount of the old ones.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

I did add all of the old emojis but many of the old ones carry the same id's of the new once which created a conflict with all of them and created me loads of work to sort it out so this is the reason we only have a limited amount of the old ones.

ok understood ,thanks for responding

12 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

ok understood ,thanks for responding

If you can find what you're looking for elsewhere, via Google say, you can always just copy the location and then paste it into your post as a url.

The trouble I find is that the old emoticons on Secrets and other boards were small and a little bit subtle, whereas nowadays it all seems to be emojis that are the size of a dinner plate and as subtle as an elephant's fart.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

Could we get rid of all the new ones then and put the old ones back? They were so much better. :default_es0cw:

15 minutes ago, monkeyman said:

Could we get rid of all the new ones then and put the old ones back? They were so much better. :default_es0cw:

lol that's what created all the work last time and to get it working again I needed to do a fresh install of the software.

So I created a separate category and uploaded them and some of them didn't upload so I decided to leave it alone...

You could say Don't try to fix what is not broken...!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lanzalad said:

lol that's what created all the work last time and to get it working again I needed to do a fresh install of the software.

So I created a separate category and uploaded them and some of them didn't upload so I decided to leave it alone...

You could say Don't try to fix what is not broken...!

Okay, I can see it would be more trouble than it's worth.

Do you know if the old ones are still available anywhere? I've looked around but without success. 

12 minutes ago, monkeyman said:

Okay, I can see it would be more trouble than it's worth.

Do you know if the old ones are still available anywhere? I've looked around but without success. 

I remember last time they took me ages to find on the net and i'm sure there's about 2 to 3 zip files and this is part of the problem with the names and the format.

I'll do some digging around to see if I can find then and if so i'll add the links here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1