Thai airways UK Offices Closed?

Butch

All phone numbers are now delisted and as stated phones are all dead. Website says contact reservations etc ........

Will try my best contact this weekend and see if any response.

The old vouchers looking more like 1930s Weimar German Deutschmarks by the day ................................ i.e. worthless. :default_banned:

• Great Info 1

They have to cut costs big style.

Maybe they have come to the conclusion that tourists from the UK are not going to be allowed into Thailand this year and possible next so they might as well start with closing the UK offices.

If anybody thinks I am joking you would be wrong.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/11/2020 at 10:11 AM, Jambo said:

They have to cut costs big style.

Maybe they have come to the conclusion that tourists from the UK are not going to be allowed into Thailand this year and possible next so they might as well start with closing the UK offices.

If anybody thinks I am joking you would be wrong.

good point, the rent on the London offices must be fairly substantial, plus the staffing costs, so yep. agree it makes sense to centralise everything online to BKK. Doesn't help customers at this end much, but it is what it is I guess.

• Great Info 1

Soon as I see a reply to this thread phrases like:

"Rat up a drain pipe" come to mind .......I'm on it like a .......... :default_es0cw:

My vouchers are valid until Feb 2021 but tourists look about as welcome these days as Durian in a Bangkok hotel lift .......... 

• Like 1

Busy all day .....so around 2pm sent an email to my contact at Thai. 

At around 4.00pm .......

Dear BM Nampla ....... ticket extended until December 2021 no charge would you like to wait for ....... :default_party-smiley-048:......

Edited by nampla69
  • Like 2