Facebook group names and shames “farang prices”

9 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

The big difference between the U.S. and Thai "dual pricing" is that in the U.S., it's based on local residency rather than nationality.  Non-U.S. citizens who live in Virginia can get the Expressway discount and the same applied to the "resident discount cards" in NYC neighborhoods.  It's illegal in the U.S. to give discounts or other favorable treatment solely on the basis of race or nationality, but it's OK to give discounts based on residency.

Bingo, i'm not a fxxking tourist here in Thailand, i live here with my Thai wifey and support her and her moma, fxxk their racist policy and they can shove their dual pricing where the sun don't shine, i just refuse to go to ANY of these places.

Rant over  

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Bingo, i'm not a fxxking tourist here in Thailand, i live here with my Thai wifey and support her and her moma, fxxk their racist policy and they can shove their dual pricing where the sun don't shine, i just refuse to go to ANY of these places.

Rant over  

Same for me. 

And valid in Indo as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Rant over  

You seriously don’t just go with the flow for the sake of a couple of quid? Seems a tad extreme given you support a family there and what that costs you.....

1 hour ago, Sangsom said:

You seriously don’t just go with the flow for the sake of a couple of quid? Seems a tad extreme given you support a family there and what that costs you.....

Principles my friend pure and simple, i could'nt GAF for the money :default_party-smiley-048:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I've confirmed with a Thai friend it's free for Thais, 1500B for farang, unless a Thai buys the ticket for you, then it's 1000B.

Thanks for that. And that pricing is just taking the fucking piss.

• Thumbs Up 1