Terayawan National Park (Photographic Report)

Jambo

Great to see a Senior Citizen enjoying his golden years ........ :default_friends:

Like the old National Parks for a day out ...........this picture should be worth a caption competition.

Reminds me of you opening the back office door in Secrets when the special knock was given...... :default_458:

546514460_14(1).thumb.jpg.4e057e901791fafbda6b0c0977cfe92a.jpg

Nice photos Jambo. I liked many of the quirky embellishments dotted around (the Covid reference on Chucky's overalls amongst others). I take it Sparky was made out of spark plugs? That was quite neat.

At what age does the Senior Citizen discount kick in? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Atticus said:

Nice photos Jambo. I liked many of the quirky embellishments dotted around (the Covid reference on Chucky's overalls amongst others). I take it Sparky was made out of spark plugs? That was quite neat.

At what age does the Senior Citizen discount kick in? 

Sparky.jpg

Yes, Sparky was covered in spark plugs. 😀

I refused to acknowledge the Senior Citizen discount so I did not ask. I would like to think that I got included by mistake with Sai's mum and dad.

It got worse.

When Sai and I got to the Cafe we met up with the others who already had drinks and snacks. I ordered two cold chocolate drinks for Sai and I from a very presentable assistant who asked me something in Thai which I did not understand. Sai was laughing her head off again and said

"Lady wants to know if you have a voucher?"

"What voucher?" says I.

"The voucher they give to Senior Citizens on entry so you can get 20% discount!"

No comment............Voucher already used by Sai's Mum. 🥴

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Great to see a Senior Citizen enjoying his golden years ........ :default_friends:

Like the old National Parks for a day out ...........this picture should be worth a caption competition.

Reminds me of you opening the back office door in Secrets when the special knock was given...... :default_458:

546514460_14(1).thumb.jpg.4e057e901791fafbda6b0c0977cfe92a.jpg

That was during my days as "pussy tester" for the new girls at Secrets.

Sod of a job really but somebody had to do it. 🤣

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Great pics Jambo TFP, it looks well kept and a great result on the OAP free entry lol

The photo's do not give any idea how big the place is in reality.

The gardens go on forever and we only really explored about half of the attraction. It was only when we were leaving that we realised from a sign outside that we had completely missed an exhibit hall which looked to be housing a whole lot of interesting items.

As I mentioned it has only recently reopened and basically apart from our group of six we only saw maybe less than 10 other visitors. They must normally in pre Covid days be used to lots more because they must have had 50 or more cycles available for visitors to use.

I am sure that we will go back in the not too distant future.

• Like 1