Hungry Now, Fabulous 103 FM and The Pattaya News come together to help the needy this upcoming weekend

Hungry Now, Fabulous 103 FM and The Pattaya News come together to help the needy this upcoming weekend

2both_ENG.jpg

Pattaya-

This weekend, Hungry Now, Fabulous 103 FM and The Pattaya News are running two major food donation charity events on Pattaya Klang, Soi 9 at 5:00 PM (Same soi as Two Lions restaurant) for those still in need. We have heard from many in the community that despite businesses allowed to open many people are still out of work and struggling, so we are doing our part to support those still in need. All who are hungry are welcome to come. Face-masks will also be given out.

CLICK HERE

4 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Good on you, given that Thais love ‘free stuff’ how do you separate those from the ones that genuinely need the help?

I guess the very needy once wait in line all morning and don't do nothing but wait for the food parcel from the like of Tommy Dee's business.

4 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Delicate subject.... 

Better I dont answer.

I personally think it's disgusting how the authorities have not even stepped in to help it's own people and farang companies are doing the hand outs and it's not just Pattaya it's all over Thailand and it's not even made it onto media tv...

14 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

I personally think it's disgusting how the authorities have not even stepped in to help it's own people and farang companies are doing the hand outs and it's not just Pattaya it's all over Thailand and it's not even made it onto media tv...

I know what you mean.

But I have my views, and a few ideas why, but expressing them on here would see me send to the goulag (again) ......

BTW, the poor people and those from the low social.level her in Indo have the same complaints against the action / inaction of their government.

The Miss was talking to a Grab driver this week, about going back to the village in Java and the guys comment was "i have a wife and 2 kids, so to travel to Java we all need to do the Covid test, total cost of the test is more than the travel cost... How can I go home ? "