Vinyl records

john1000

17 hours ago, nampla69 said:

I remember Delaneys Donkey ............he did write something else about an animal that used to be banned from being mentioned on the old Shh Forum. 

Got it ...... got it ............................  Paddy McGinty's Stoat .............. BM Jambo and the Pretty Bitch remember the original stoat story........... 

NO mention of Stoats on here young man....................shit, wrong forum. Carry on. 😃

• Haha 1

On 7/22/2020 at 4:11 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

Would this be worth anything ?

image.jpeg

380 baht vely good price 

E Bay always good for old vinyl and rare stuff .

That's about as rare as Benjamin's Vodka 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20200723-104319_eBay.jpg

Edited by roomark

14 hours ago, roomark said:

380 baht vely good price 

E Bay always good for old vinyl and rare stuff .

That's about as rare as Benjamin's Vodka 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20200723-104319_eBay.jpg

TFT lol, well i guess thats a result then as from memory i paid 6 shillings and 8 pence back in the mid 60's.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Can't remember the make but had a HiFi stereo system in a cabinet , with record player , radio and tape to tape and record storage underneath it 

Probably the same as I had, AMSTRAD

On 7/24/2020 at 1:41 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

TFT lol, well i guess thats a result then as from memory i paid 6 shillings and 8 pence back in the mid 60's.

I have that exact same record with cover - it's an EP . . . 

It was more expensive than the standard price of 6s 8d, because it was an EP, but don't remember how much.. 

Got a few Beatles singles on Parlophone - they were 6s 8d as you say, 3 for a quid.

I have all my stuff from storage being delivered to where I'm staying on August 10th, my record collection included. Looking forward to going through it all.

• Thumbs Up 1

Good old British companies. Pye, Fidelity, Ferguson, Bush...to be replaced end of the sixties by Panasonic, Sanyo, Hitachi, etc..

Went the same way as the British motorcycle companies. Wiped out overnight.