Pai

Stillearly

I like his channel. When I stayed 6 months in Chiang Mai, Pai was very close, should have made the trip. But something that always bugged me about the place, was the shooting of a fellow Canadian and his friend, by a drunk off duty cop. Along with the ensuing cover-up attempt, kind of turned me off the place. Like Koh Tao, no matter how cheap or beautiful it is, enough foreigners have turned up dead for me to give it a miss

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I like his channel. When I stayed 6 months in Chiang Mai, Pai was very close, should have made the trip. But something that always bugged me about the place, was the shooting of a fellow Canadian and his friend, by a drunk off duty cop. Along with the ensuing cover-up attempt, kind of turned me off the place. Like Koh Tao, no matter how cheap or beautiful it is, enough foreigners have turned up dead for me to give it a miss

It’s Full of backpackers trying to find themselves as well........

Edited by Sangsom

15 hours ago, Stillearly said:

This episode is good , no chance you would get me up in one of these

My mate used to own one of these and they were all stored on a  big airdrome on the Darkside of Pattaya. Still there in 2020.

Big Boss called Tiger tattooed Thai goompa always used to carry around massive shotguns ran the place lovely fella.

Visited many times for barbecues etc with the Mrs ......... one day my Scottish mate took me up we flew all over Pattaya miked up and down as far as Utapao it was awesome.

Landing was faster than I thought. One of these lads Big Tom Glaswegian used to do scattering ashes over the bay as a sideline.

Flew a German up once to scatter father's ashes I believe .......... they had to crash land on Bali Hai Pier and Tom punctured a lung ....... died shortly after.

All over the internet lovely bloke and he had flown all over SE Asia and Australia ... so yeah ..I .Ioved it btw. Very peaceful ..........

• Thumbs Up 1