Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see

fygjam

Brilliant post thank you. This AI shit is only just beginning .............. will be heaven for social media conspiracy nuts and many BMs. 

Does anyone have the beautiful blonde Russians pissing on the bed in Moscow with Trump looking on ???  I'd watch it .........

4 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Brilliant post thank you. This AI shit is only just beginning .............. will be heaven for social media conspiracy nuts and many BMs. 

Although might be confusing for them asmost of these nutters don't believe we went to the moon in the first place ...

agree this is a very worrying technology, you know it will be used by political extremists in the near future .... something that governments should be looking at 

• Like 1

Nutters is a kind word ............. yes some training footage got mixed in with the real stuff but this was 1969.

Joe Rogan done a brilliant podcast the other night about UFOs ............... there is some stuff out there but not fake moon landings. 

1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

Does anyone have the beautiful blonde Russians pissing on the bed in Moscow with Trump looking on ???  I'd watch it .........

You talking about anyone in particular? :default_biggrin:

7 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Just seen a bit about QAnon on TV .... wow those fcukers are a whole new level of crazy 

6 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

I thought everyone knew that two Apollo spacecrafts crashed into the World Trade Center and caused the Earth to become flat. 

And the Apollo space crafts were directed there by the Chinese 5g network 

• Haha 1