Feeling "Peaky"

Jambo

12 hours ago, Jambo said:

Took a photo of Cillian Murphy ( "Tommy"  from Peaky Blinders ) to Da my hairstylist at "Hair to Hair" ( 220 baht with 2 washes) and told her "give me one of these love"

What do you think?

Peaky Blinders.jpg                          peaky-blinders 2.jpg

Not bad eh?

Sai says it makes me look 20 years younger..............................after she stopped laughing.

I am on the left by the way. 🤣

You been at the old Grecian 2000, or Auburn Tones Just for Men as well ?????

Very hansum ........  

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Jambo said:

No, never had to resort to the old Grecian etc.

I presume that I have inherited my Father's genes for that which is exactly the sum total of what I have to thank him. 😀

You inherit your curly locks from your mother's father so I'm told.

2 minutes ago, fygjam said:

You inherit your curly locks from your mother's father so I'm told.

And a fine handsome man he must have been.🤣

His name was "Bellingham" derived from Vikings who originally settled in Scotland which became the north of England. He was English but my grannie was an Edinburgh Scot with the maiden name "Anderson".

Not many people know that!

16 minutes ago, Jambo said:

And a fine handsome man he must have been.🤣

His name was "Bellingham" derived from Vikings who originally settled in Scotland which became the north of England. He was English but my grannie was an Edinburgh Scot with the maiden name "Anderson".

Not many people know that!

One of my uncles was an "Anderson".

A few people know that.

• Haha 1

On 7/25/2020 at 10:50 AM, dcfc2007 said:

There's a bar manager on soi 6 that has his face tattooed to like the Joker from batman. 

Seen that guy often floating around from bar to bar on the 6. Didn't know he was a bar manager. The BGs find him fascinating from what I have seen and heard. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Seen that guy often floating around from bar to bar on the 6. Didn't know he was a bar manager. The BGs find him fascinating from what I have seen and heard. 

He'll never get a real job. 

Looks like a complete and utter freak. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Have many Americans coming into the bar and asking me where I’m from.
When I say Birmingham they always mention Peaky Blinders, but I’ve never seen it and don’t really like drama about gangsters and mafia so won’t ever watch it.
Nice Barnett Jambo

• Haha 1

I had a haircut in Phnom Penh last year at one of the little outdoor stalls on the street - the wall was covered in photos like the ones above, these goofy (IMHO) shaved-on-the-side, long-on-top jobs and I told the guy that if he made me look like those photos, I'd kill him - he had a good chuckle about that and gave me a decent cut. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2