Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cosceguinhas

Covid-19 Scam

Recommended Posts

Scum everywhere, lots of scams to do with Covid out there. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Krapow said:

Scum everywhere, lots of scams to do with Covid out there. 

had a scam mob try it on earlier this year,sent me a email,saying I was recorded watching kiddie porn, for 300aud they would remove me from their list,if no pay they would forward the  info to the federal police,i told them to f**k off.

contacted the cops and Telstra[phone company] and they both said don't pay, it's a scam .

I offered the cops to come around and check me and my computers out,shit!! the very first time in my life I had ever offered information to the cops.

sorry for the thread f**k OP

regards

grayray

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, grayray said:

had a scam mob try it on earlier this year,sent me a email,saying I was recorded watching kiddie porn

I'd rather not know about this..It's C-19 we're talking about.

Scum everywhere, lots of scams to do with Covid out there. 

  •  
  •  
Edited by Kathmandu
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kathmandu said:

I'd rather not know about this..It's C-19 we're talking about.

Scum everywhere, lots of scams to do with Covid out there. 

  •  
  •  

very selective kat typical looney left bullshit,you should have posted the following

"had a scam mob try it on earlier this year,sent me a email,saying I was recorded watching kiddie porn, for 300aud they would remove me from their list,if no pay they would forward the  info to the federal police,i told them to f**k off. "

BBI:default_fam21:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, grayray said:

very selective kat typical looney left bullshit,you should have posted the following

"had a scam mob try it on earlier this year,sent me a email,saying I was recorded watching kiddie porn, for 300aud they would remove me from their list,if no pay they would forward the  info to the federal police,i told them to f**k off. "

BBI:default_fam21:

:default_coffee: What?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kathmandu said:

:default_coffee: What?

"what" what, don't be a dickhead Kat you know what,check post #4

BBI:default_fam21:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...