19 -- I took a pass

code_slayer_bkk

Was in Srinakarin Mall last night - I met this gal that was " drop dead beautiful" - I am 100% serious ... a perfect body , super long hair, great smile and perfect fingers and toes ....

Was on my way to eat and I asked her if she wanted to come along and have a dinner ... off we went ...

Anyway .. when I was paying the check bin she told me that she wanted to go home with me and have "fun" .."fun" here means to f**k

No way, I thought she was 19 -- but, I asked her for her ID card -- she showed me and I was surprised - but not surprised .. only 19 

I told her that I thought she was a little young ... told her NO she can't come home with me .. I didn't want any trouble

She gave me her number and told me her 20th birthday was next month ....

Kind of regretting my decision ... LOL

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Was in Srinakarin Mall last night - I met this gal that was " drop dead beautiful" - I am 100% serious ... a perfect body , super long hair, great smile and perfect fingers and toes ....

Was on my way to eat and I asked her if she wanted to come along and have a dinner ... off we went ...

Anyway .. when I was paying the check bin she told me that she wanted to go home with me and have "fun" .."fun" here means to f**k

No way, I thought she was 19 -- but, I asked her for her ID card -- she showed me and I was surprised - but not surprised .. only 19 

I told her that I thought she was a little young ... told her NO she can't come home with me .. I didn't want any trouble

She gave me her number and told me her 20th birthday was next month ....

Kind of regretting my decision ... LOL

Really tricky one - I admire your will power mate, must have been hugely tempting.

Maybe meet her again for a meal to suss things out further . . .

Did you happen to notice on her i.d. that she's telling the truth about her 20th birthday next month?

I like going drinking up that area when I want a break from sukhumvit, lots of decent little bars around at Srinakarin. Loads of good bars around the night market as well👍🏻

You definitely  need to give her a bell next month👍🏻

Edited by JPK

23 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Is under 20 against the law or something?

Thailand
The age of consent in Thailand is 15 regardless of gender or sexual orientation, as specified by article 279 of the Thai Criminal Code. The current legislation applies to all regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

However, parts of the Code of Thailand Prevention and Suppression of Prostitution Act, which disallow any sexual contact with prostitutes under the age of 18, are widely interpreted by some local authorities to cover sexual acts classed as "obscenity for personal gratification". Also, the Penal Code Amendment Act of 1997 Section 283 bis criminalizes committing an "indecent act" with anyone under 18 even with the consent of that person. It is a compoundable offense, meaning the parent or the adolescent may file charges against the other side if they later regret their own action. A high-profile example of this application of the law was a statutory rape charge filed against the lead singer of the Thai band Big Ass for allegedly having had sex with a (then) 16-year-old girl. The charge was filed by the girl after the singer refused to take responsibility for her baby. The singer has since been cleared of being the baby's father due to the results of a paternity test and he received 2 years suspended sentence. This ostensibly makes the Thai unfettered age of consent 18.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#Thailand

https://thailawonline.com/images/documents/Criminal Code of Thailand.pdf

Edited by lazarus
  • Great Info 2

1 hour ago, Britboy said:

Really tricky one - I admire your will power mate, must have been hugely tempting.

Maybe meet her again for a meal to suss things out further . . .

Did you happen to notice on her i.d. that she's telling the truth about her 20th birthday next month?

No .. I was concentrating on the year and subtracting 543 ... then I saw the English date on the ID card ( duhhh ) 

Yea, she was really beautiful ... 

Bro -- you just gotta have will power when it comes to women .. otherwise you get used ...  like a tissue ... 

1 hour ago, JPK said:

I like going drinking up that area when I want a break from sukhumvit, lots of decent little bars around at Srinakarin. Loads of good bars around the night market as well👍🏻

You definitely  need to give her a bell next month👍🏻

Yea Bro ... there are a couple of great mens clubs on Srinakarin also .. I have been going to for years ... not to many farangs venture into these types of clubs, but, I tell you they are great ... the women in these places are all top notch ...

A super beautiful park behind the Srinakarin mall ... there are a lot of great little places in that area ...

5 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Bro -- you just gotta have will power when it comes to women .. otherwise you get used ...  like a tissue ... 

Absolutely. But from what you say, sounds like it could be worth a box-full of tissues . . . 😉

You mention that you have her number - bet you've messaged her . . 😉

46 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Thailand
The age of consent in Thailand is 15 regardless of gender or sexual orientation, as specified by article 279 of the Thai Criminal Code. The current legislation applies to all regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

However, parts of the Code of Thailand Prevention and Suppression of Prostitution Act, which disallow any sexual contact with prostitutes under the age of 18, are widely interpreted by some local authorities to cover sexual acts classed as "obscenity for personal gratification". Also, the Penal Code Amendment Act of 1997 Section 283 bis criminalizes committing an "indecent act" with anyone under 18 even with the consent of that person. It is a compoundable offense, meaning the parent or the adolescent may file charges against the other side if they later regret their own action. A high-profile example of this application of the law was a statutory rape charge filed against the lead singer of the Thai band Big Ass for allegedly having had sex with a (then) 16-year-old girl. The charge was filed by the girl after the singer refused to take responsibility for her baby. The singer has since been cleared of being the baby's father due to the results of a paternity test and he received 2 years suspended sentence. This ostensibly makes the Thai unfettered age of consent 18.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#Thailand

https://thailawonline.com/images/documents/Criminal Code of Thailand.pdf

Yea .. I didn't know of the legal age in Thailand ( f**k me -- all of the years I have been here ) and I looked up on the internet this morning ...

19 just seems to young for me .. I guess it is a mental thing ...

If she was 20 .. I would have been all over it ... she would still be in my condo ..

2 minutes ago, Britboy said:

Absolutely. But from what you say, sounds like it could be worth a box-full of tissues . . . 😉

You mention that you have her number - bet you've messaged her . . 😉

LOL ....

Yes, I have messaged her .... we had a pretty good chat ...

But, I will wait until she turns 20 ... the 18th of next month

Just now, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yea .. I didn't know of the legal age in Thailand ( f**k me -- all of the years I have been here ) and I looked up on the internet this morning ...

If she was 20 .. I would have been all over it ... she would still be in my condo ..

Still always best to err on the side of caution , I think Thais , Cambodians , Koreans all count age differently, when you are born you are in your 1st year , then the first anniversary of your Birth would be your 2nd year , etc etc , so whatever age Thais say they are , take away one .....

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

LOL ....

Yes, I have messaged her .... we had a pretty good chat ...

But, I will wait until she turns 20 ... the 18th of next month

Great work CS . . 👍

Do we get an update on August 19th? 😉

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Still always best to err on the side of caution , I think Thais , Cambodians , Koreans all count age differently, when you are born you are in your 1st year , then the first anniversary of your Birth would be your 2nd year , etc etc , so whatever age Thais say they are , take away one .....

Not true.  Thais count age the same as us.  Source: I have two Thai kids.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Is under 20 against the law or something?

I have heard some horror stories of younger gals here ... I really don't know if those horror stories are true or not .. but, I think I am robbing the cradle anything less than 20 .. and I am not a cradle robber .. I have never done in my adult life and I am sure as shit not going to start now ...

I have read all kinds of confusing shit .. like 13 or 15 or ?? ... I have never given it any thought because 20 is the cut-off for me .. anything younger I stay away from ...

Well, there is one exception I have made in my life and that was Beach Gal .... I met her on the beach ( in the deep south of Thailand  - the most beautiful woman I have ever seen - I "man-ed up" ) sitting with her sister when she was about 17 .. but, I waited for a year before we even did the deed ... and I am still with Beach gal now about 15 yeas later ...

And yes .. I still play occasionally when I am in BKK .. I am a man and don't pretend to be anything else

IMG_0743.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

soda.jpg

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 4

47 minutes ago, tko said:

Not true.  Thais count age the same as us.  Source: I have two Thai kids.

Well I have had a Thai wife for almost 30 years & she doesn't.

I guess as in most things Thai it's variable.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Well I have had a Thai wife for almost 30 years & she doesn't.

I guess as in most things Thai it's variable.

I think this is true ...

considering all of the variable answers I have gotten over the years ...

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

It's a little trickier when it's P4P...

http://www.thailawforum.com/sex-crimes-in-thailand-part2.html

"...Employees of establishments regulated by the Entertainment Act are required to be at least 18 years old, and customers are required to be at least 20 years old. Given the close relationship of many of these businesses to the sex industry, the differences between massage parlors and go-go bars and prostitution establishments are not necessarily clear.

Thai law becomes harsh when the prostitute is under the age of 18. Any person who engages in an act gratifying their sexual desire, or that of another person, in a prostitution establishment with an underage minor above 15 years old is subject to imprisonment up to three years and a fine of 20,000 to 60,000 baht. If the minor is younger then 15 years old, the penalty is doubled to two to six years imprisonment and a fine of 40,000 to 120,000 baht.  For purposes of this law, consent is not a defense and while the sexual acts do not have to be done in a “promiscuous” manner, they do have to take place in a prostitution establishment..."

5 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I have heard some horror stories of younger gals here ... I really don't know if those horror stories are true or not .. but, I think I am robbing the cradle anything less than 20 .. and I am not a cradle robber .. I have never done in my adult life and I am sure as shit not going to start now ...

I have read all kinds of confusing shit .. like 13 or 15 or ?? ... I have never given it any thought because 20 is the cut-off for me .. anything younger I stay away from ...

Well, there is one exception I have made in my life and that was Beach Gal .... I met her on the beach ( in the deep south of Thailand  - the most beautiful woman I have ever seen - I "man-ed up" ) sitting with her sister when she was about 17 .. but, I waited for a year before we even did the deed ... and I am still with Beach gal now about 15 yeas later ...

And yes .. I still play occasionally when I am in BKK .. I am a man and don't pretend to be anything else

IMG_0743.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

She sure has a keen eye for fashion too!

6 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

IMG_0743.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

soda.jpg

I think you have what you need right there code. No need to want another, however young she may be. 

2 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

It must have been tough Code, but smart move, better safe than sorry. I looked up that area, it’s also close to a great night market I saw in a vlog, Talad Rot Fai(spelling)

Bro .. seriously .. not that tough .. yea, I wanted to "plow" that girl because she was absolutely f**king beautiful .. I wanted to hold her naked in my arms .. and just suck the life out of her ..

You just have to control those "urges" .. and let thing just flow the way they are supposed to flow ( if you get my drift ) ... yea, I wanted her .. I still want her ...

For sure .. ..  be cautious ... just take my time .. ensure there is no drama .. chat a little .. figure her motives out the best I can .. which I am pretty game .. I have been through all kinds of shit .. LOL .. pretty hard for her to play any games with me ... just take my time ..

I always have a good gal around .. the same night .. another gal .. no shit .. what is it 5:30 in the morning

IMG_5314.JPG

IMG_5319.JPG

• Thumbs Up 1