19 -- I took a pass

code_slayer_bkk

6 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

It must have been tough Code, but smart move, better safe than sorry. I looked up that area, it’s also close to a great night market I saw in a vlog, Talad Rot Fai(spelling)

I like figuring out Thai words written with English characters. I know "rot fai" means "train" and "rot fai faa" means "sky train". But, what does "Talad" mean in Thai? Just curious.

9 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

I like figuring out Thai words written with English characters. I know "rot fai" means "train" and "rot fai faa" means "sky train". But, what does "Talad" mean in Thai? Just curious.

Market.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Ahh Thanks. I am used to "talat" but now I get it.

Still sounds like you grasp Thai faster than I understand the limeys in Top Boy. But my nephew taught me that I can use English subtitles on Netflix, even when, you know, it’s in English already 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Bloody hell Code, you still have some stamina ! 

Not much sleep last night I guess ?

I have given up the chase since retiring in Bali, but probably would be different if I was in BKK or HKG ....😱😱😱😱🙈🙈🙈

Yes .. I never sleep much .. and when I do sleep I wake up exactly at 4 in the morning .. don't know why .. but, I have been like that my whole life ... it is peaceful early in the morning

I went a little off the rails last night .. I guess that is normal for me though .. I still keep in touch with a couple of beautiful gals ( not P4P) here in BKK .. and I am just compelled to talk to any beautiful gal I see on the street .. with a simple " Hi .. how are you" .. that leads to disaster -- LOL ...

I am not sure why I do what I do .. but, my heart is always with Beach gal .. I hit the jack pot with her ... she is truly a beautiful good soul ... if not, I would be gone - no need for drama or shit in your life  !  She is the mother of a great and beautiful little person ( Ziggy ) she gave to me ... I will never give up on either of them ... regardless of my wayward ways sometimes ... It has been about 15 years now I have been with her .. I am working strong in my own way of making it 50 !

I guess the "hunt" doesn't go away so easy ... plus, it is good that I don't take for granted what I have at home ...

It is good I am able to blow off a little here and there .. I need excitement in my life ...

Yea HKG was a great place to live ... it was a great city to me .. makes me sad the f**king shit that is happening there now .. the HK'ers don't deserve

Stay strong Bro ... don't take any shit !  Walk softly .. but carry a big f**king club!

"The more I see the less I know ... the more I like to let it go !"

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Well I have had a Thai wife for almost 30 years & she doesn't.

I guess as in most things Thai it's variable.

Thai schools, government offices, and medical providers will list your age based off your birth date - counting the same way we do.  I've met the occasional Thai who lied about their age, but that's different.

Edited by tko
Add: Heck, I did when I was a teenager to get alcohol.

16 hours ago, Jambo said:

"We plow the field and scatter

the good seed on the land."

We are genetically programed to "plow the field." The eternal search for the "Holy Grail" of shags. :default_458:

If I tried to (plow) any other woman than my wife, I’d be 6ft under that feckin field. 😢

• Haha 6

58 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

If I tried to (plow) any other woman than my wife, I’d be 6ft under that feckin field. 😢

Yea .. I think Beach gal would have me killed ... but, danger I love to flirt with .. lol .. lol

Maybe not though ... she may just write it off as me being me .. and say never mind ...

I don' really know .. but, I know I would truly " let her down " if I was ever caught .. not cool on my part for partaking occasionally ....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

22 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yea .. I think Beach gal would have me killed ... but, danger I love to flirt with .. lol .. lol

Maybe not though ... she may just write it off as me being me .. and say never mind ...

I don' really know .. but, I know I would truly " let her down " if I was ever caught .. not cool on my part for partaking occasionally ....

Bro  as I said, if I lived in BKK or HKG sur there would be many times I wouldn't resist the temptations available...

• Great Info 1

2 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Khun J.

what the eyes don't see,what the ears don't hear,

the heart will not bleed over.

regards

grayray

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, tko said:

Thai schools, government offices, and medical providers will list your age based off your birth date - counting the same way we do.  I've met the occasional Thai who lied about their age, but that's different.

You know .. I was curious about that .. I was talking to Beach gal last night ( I am in BKK .. she is at home in the South ) and asked her if all Thais had an English birth date on their ID cards .... she told me yes ..

I also asked her .. "Everyone" -- she told me that "she thinks so" ...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2020 at 5:26 AM, grayray said:

Khun J.

what the eyes don't see,what the ears don't hear,

the heart will not bleed over.

regards

grayray

Bro .. when we talked yesterday ... my phone left a number on it with "unknown caller" on it ... this is the first time my phone ever recorded a number from you ...

I tried to call back the number but the operator came on the phone and said ' the number I dialed does not exist" ....

13 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Bro .. when we talked yesterday ... my phone left a number on it with "unknown caller" on it ... this is the first time my phone ever recorded a number from you ...

I tried to call back the number but the operator came on the phone and said ' the number I dialed does not exist" ....

Khun J

its because I I used my private phone,i will call later today and fix it up, well I will try to fix it,but you know me mate I could end up talking to someone in one of the 'stans"

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray