Snooker

coxyhog

43 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Sonofabitch! Those who haven’t played on a 12 foot table just have no clue the tiny odds of that pot…..and to stun the cue ball pretty much in place. F—k me, I’d try to compare it to a golf shot, but hitting a wedge to inches doesn’t it do it justice…..you can hit 10,000 pure irons without a hole-out…..this was the equivalent of an ACE

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Sonofabitch! Those who haven’t played on a 12 foot table just have no clue the tiny odds of that pot…..and to stun the cue ball pretty much in place. F—k me, I’d try to compare it to a golf shot, but hitting a wedge to inches doesn’t it do it justice…..you can hit 10,000 pure irons without a hole-out…..this was the equivalent of an ACE

Just BRILLIANT 👍

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Aqualung said:

@boydeste to the table please. 

He did line it up, when he walks into the shot he is lined up, he just didn't take any strokes, because he played it with an enormous amount of top spin which reverses off the cushion at that pace giving the reverse stun on the ball.

Not many players have the cue power to play a shot anywhere near as good as that.

Maybe Jimmy White in his pomp.

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Rocket Ronnie now the youngest and the oldest player to win the UK championship.

It's very rare in any sport that you can watch the greatest of all time practice his art.

Fantastic match, loved it. Ronnie played amazing snooker especially the last 3 frames  Ding played great, just made too many errors and Ronnie will always pounce on them. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...