Snooker

coxyhog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Here we go, sensational start by Robertson with 2 x 146 breaks to win his match.

Just watched a bit on YT….sensational is right….to open with a pink, then have it spotted on the green, and clear up from there only blacks…..OMG

I’ve  always said snooker at the top level doesn’t get the respect it deserves. In golf, the players are the best, but still make mistakes, and with all their practice, there is still margin for error…eg you can drive into the forest on a par 5, chip out & still make birdie

Snooker is so exact, it’s not funny….

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Just watched a bit on YT….sensational is right….to open with a pink, then have it spotted on the green, and clear up from there only blacks…..OMG

I’ve  always said snooker at the top level doesn’t get the respect it deserves. In golf, the players are the best, but still make mistakes, and with all their practice, there is still margin for error…eg you can drive into the forest on a par 5, chip out & still make birdie

Snooker is so exact, it’s not funny….

Can you give me the YT address so I can watch it pls?

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Great match now, Carter against Jones, Jones playing the best of his life!

Will he crack under the pressure of winning, needs 2 more.

A bit shaky , but he got over the line with a bit of help from Carter breaking down.

Just now, Aqualung said:

I can't believe what I'm witnessing at the world snooker championship. 

Fucking idiotic protestor jumping on the table and covering another in orange coloured powder. 

Jail the bitch. 

Yeah, just saw that live. I believable 

Whatvtbe f2ck was he protesting over. ? Idiot  

1 minute ago, Aqualung said:

I can't believe what I'm witnessing at the world snooker championship. 

Fucking idiotic protestor jumping on the table and covering another in orange coloured powder. 

Jail the bitch. 

Unreal, at least the woman didn't make it onto the other table so at least they can continue one match hopefully.

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I missed it ...

Are they worried about the safety of snooker balls ... ? 

No idea what they are protesting against.

Looked like annatto dye, if it is and they can keep it dry, then it will hoover off and be ok, the guy jumping in the cloth probably had caused more damage.