Do you "trust" Draft beer in Pattaya GoGo's?

Butch

As Tommy said the beer is really difficult to water down until it is dispensed. Technically a bartender can add water then.
I thought this thread would be more about the hygiene of the pipes etc, which is generally very good in Thailand as the brewery send staff to do it for you.

• Great Info 1

58 minutes ago, misteregg said:

As Tommy said the beer is really difficult to water down until it is dispensed. Technically a bartender can add water then.
I thought this thread would be more about the hygiene of the pipes etc, which is generally very good in Thailand as the brewery send staff to do it for you.

How often do the Brewery do that?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Freee!! said:

She just thought you were British so brought you a glass without a foam head 😉

In a bar in Amsterdam in the 1970's a Kiwi barman poured us 3 pints of local lager without a head,full to the brim.

About 10 minutes later he brought 3 more over to us,these are on the house he said,he'd poured them by mistake for some Germans who refused them.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

In a bar in Amsterdam in the 1970's a Kiwi barman poured us 3 pints of local lager without a head,full to the brim.

About 10 minutes later he brought 3 more over to us,these are on the house he said,he'd poured them by mistake for some Germans who refused them.

Drawing a good beer is an art, especially with high pressure. I can do it with or without a head.

On another note, when I draw a beer, it will always have two fingers of foam on top, I just may have to measure it creatively (index finger and last finger just to either side of the top of the glass usually works, but if a customer seriously annoys me, it might be index and middle finger vertically 😉 ). 

No, I don't.

I much prefer draft beer to bottled beer, but draft is a fresh product and has to be stored, handled, transported and dispensed properly or its quality (and taste) drops significantly. Beer taps and lines need to be flushed every time the keg is changed.  The mugs or glasses also have to be washed thoroughly and kept clean.  Unfortunately, you can't count on that happening in go go bars and I mostly stick to bottled beer.  

Moreover, I was put off draft in pussy bars by something I witnessed  years ago at the Star of Light blowjob bar in Patpong in BKK.  A girl spit a mouthful of cum into the sink where another girl was washing beer mugs.  I can't look at a glass or mug of draft beer in a bar without that image crossing my mind again.

Evil

• Haha 4
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

No, I don't.

I much prefer draft beer to bottled beer, but draft is a fresh product and has to be stored, handled, transported and dispensed properly or its quality (and taste) drops significantly. Beer taps and lines need to be flushed every time the keg is changed.  The mugs or glasses also have to be washed thoroughly and kept clean.  Unfortunately, you can't count on that happening in go go bars and I mostly stick to bottled beer.  

Moreover, I was put off draft in pussy bars by something I witnessed  years ago at the Star of Light blowjob bar in Patpong in BKK.  A girl spit a mouthful of cum into the sink where another girl was washing beer mugs.  I can't look at a glass or mug of draft beer in a bar without that image crossing my mind again.

Evil

Yup, I’d be traumatized by that as well, can’t blame you

• Thumbs Up 1

I usually always have beer bottles in ago go clubs but the revelation that dregs from unwanted beer mugs could be used to top up new customer drinks is something I had not thought about and I am sure it does happen in certain clubs. Note to self for future info and to continue to drink beer bottles is obviously good practice.

• Thumbs Up 2

26 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

I usually always have beer bottles in ago go clubs but the revelation that dregs from unwanted beer mugs could be used to top up new customer drinks is something I had not thought about and I am sure it does happen in certain clubs. Note to self for future info and to continue to drink beer bottles is obviously good practice.

Until they start refilling bottles with dregs from unfinished bottles (and mugs).