Street Photographs From Pattaya Area

john luke

2 hours ago, mrcharliemofo said:

Please don't take this the wrong way ok as this isn't a pop at your photos which are top quality but FFS if that's the quality of girls ( and a couple of boys too I think ) available on Soi 6 then I will happily continue to stay well away from the place. 

I am probably the only one allowed to say it but in my opinion the photographs are not good quality.  Firstly the the vast majority of girls will not pose for photographs, which is their right and so they have to be taken candidly from a distance.  During the afternoon there is very strong directional sun light shining along Soi 6 from the coastline towards Second Road.  Added to that most of the girls are then in the shade.  All of which make photographs very difficult.  A fast shutter speed is desirable however this increases the ISO and produces grain.  When you remove the grain this causes a lack of sharpness and clarity in the pictures.  Ideally in these circumstances a fill in flash would be good but a no as things stand.   I actually though long and hard before deciding to post the pictures.   Different subject matter but compare the Soi 6 pictures to those of the Tiffany performers.

Are the pictures typical; I would say probably yes.  Walking along Soi 6 there are girls of all shapes and sizes.  At the moment there are few customers.

I am sure anyone visiting the Soi would find what suits them.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, john luke said:

Can anyone translate please?  Is it coming soon?

According to Google, it's a feasibilty, design and environmental study for the development of Pattaya's public transport system in the form of electric trains.  Project lasting from 1st October 2019 to 26th Jul 2020.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, mrcharliemofo said:

Please don't take this the wrong way ok as this isn't a pop at your photos which are top quality but FFS if that's the quality of girls ( and a couple of boys too I think ) available on Soi 6 then I will happily continue to stay well away from the place. 

Go down just after dark.

was down there twice this trip and there are some absolute fucking darlings working on the half doz.

Do yourself a favour.Yes,you may have to pick through a few bars,but Jesus,we did just fine down there.

On 2/14/2020 at 11:09 AM, KWA said:

According to Google, it's a feasibilty, design and environmental study for the development of Pattaya's public transport system in the form of electric trains.  Project lasting from 1st October 2019 to 26th Jul 2020.

I would hazard a guess, that someone somewhere, is getting a “grant”. 🤔

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Ah The Beer Garden.....actually really good food there I think. Some great Fish dishes. Well done JL.

Always enjoyed a few early evening drinks and a bite to eat around sunset in The Beer Garden.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

From this morning's walk.  Streets very quiet.  Massage places closed.  Notes on doors do suggest back open in 14 days which I doubt.  People queuing outside Thai Air Office, they appear to be operating a number system with tickets.  Road works carry on.  Bars with a food licence seem to be open.  One lady cleansing her place.

untitled-0415.jpg

untitled-0416.jpg

untitled-0417.jpg

untitled-0418.jpg

untitled-0419-Edit.jpg

untitled-0420.jpg

untitled-0421.jpg

untitled-0422.jpg

untitled-0423.jpg

untitled-0424.jpg

untitled-0425.jpg

untitled-0427.jpg

untitled-0428.jpg

untitled-0429.jpg

untitled-0430.jpg

untitled-0433.jpg

untitled-0434.jpg

untitled-0435.jpg

untitled-0436.jpg

untitled-0437.jpg

untitled-0438.jpg

untitled-0439.jpg

untitled-0440.jpg

untitled-0443.jpg

untitled-0444.jpg

untitled-0445.jpg

untitled-0446.jpg

untitled-0447.jpg

untitled-0449.jpg

untitled-0450.jpg

untitled-0451.jpg

untitled-0452.jpg

untitled-0453.jpg

untitled-0454.jpg

untitled-0455.jpg

untitled-0456.jpg

untitled-0461.jpg

untitled-0462.jpg

untitled-0463.jpg

untitled-0465.jpg

untitled-0475.jpg

untitled-0476.jpg

untitled-0477.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

This morning's walk.  Again very quiet.  A lot of places (not all shown here) have signs suggesting they will be open on 1/4/20; others are more realistic.  Regards to Phil @misteregg and both his sign and closing notice displayed.  Air quality seems better at the moment.  

Roadworks on Beach Road are as yesterday.

untitled-0481.jpg

untitled-0482.jpg

untitled-0483.jpg

untitled-0484.jpg

untitled-0485.jpg

untitled-0486.jpg

untitled-0487.jpg

untitled-0488-Edit.jpg

untitled-0489.jpg

untitled-0490.jpg

untitled-0491.jpg

untitled-0492.jpg

untitled-0493.jpg

untitled-0494.jpg

untitled-0495.jpg

untitled-0497.jpg

untitled-0499.jpg

untitled-0500.jpg

untitled-0501-Pano.jpg

untitled-0519.jpg

untitled-0521.jpg

untitled-0527-Edit.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

Nice set of pics JL....geez one of the highlights for me when in Pattaya during the day, was to go to one of these MP's and just enjoy a full body massage. 

Night time was for "Sabai Dee" LOL! 

Man you do not realize how fast the world can come crashing down on all of us huh? 

I am glad we still have our photography to just practice around on...even though officially we are "sheltered down" here....they are encouraging people to get out, just not in big groups, walks in parks etc are OK.

Stay safe all.......

• Thumbs Up 2

This morning's walk.  Nothing really different from yesterday

untitled-0530.jpg

untitled-0531.jpg

The road works on Beach Road continue.

untitled-0532.jpg

untitled-0533.jpg

untitled-0535.jpg

untitled-0536.jpg

Air quality from a personal analysis seems better, purely judged from photographs towards the Pattaya City sign from points along Beach Road.

untitled-0537.jpg

untitled-0538.jpg

untitled-0541.jpgSoi 6.  Renovations on shot below.

untitled-0542.jpg

untitled-0543.jpg

A rare view into the kitchen of Bella Italia.

untitled-0545.jpg

No shortage of toilet rolls here.

untitled-0546.jpg

untitled-0547.jpg

Second Road very quiet.

untitled-0548.jpg

untitled-0549.jpg

untitled-0550.jpg

A food cart.

• Like 2