Street Photographs From Pattaya Area

john luke

14 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Wow, looks deserted.

It's unpredictable as I'd walked up Buakhao from Tukcom at around 3:30pm yesterday and nearly every bar in the first few hundred yards had at least a couple of customers, some more.

• Like 1

The other day I missed seeing this Xmas tree going up.
50496018683_eb8eb9a6d1_h.jpg

Balloon chaser alert. Staff party this afternoon at King's Club. Looks like your first drink is on the house. Be forewarned, since it's a staff party they expect the customers to strut around naked for the entertainment of the staff. :default_biggrin:
50496728896_c810605538_h.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

081.JPG

Back in the day that rd would have coaches backed of to drop the chinese off......

087.JPG

Business centre.......

090.JPG

Brand new barriers, I wonder what they are for......

091.JPG

Still a 7-11 open by Bali Hai for any last minute needs before embarking.....

093.JPG

Off to Friendship now........South Pattaya Rd market.....

120.JPG

121.JPG

They started off right keen on the pavement project, zero happened for weeks now......

122.JPG

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

Those illuminated boulders were a waste of time....

071.JPG

That was one of the biggest oddities with the new footpath; a couple of butt ugly rocks on a footpath and with lighting to boot. Think those lights lasted barely a week or two until someone used them for football practice.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

That was one of the biggest oddities with the new footpath; a couple of butt ugly rocks on a footpath and with lighting to boot. Think those lights lasted barely a week or two until someone used them for football practice.

Chinese like big rocks. See them everywhere in China. All lit up with crazy colors.

Thais like to please... 😉

A run and Baht taxi around the town ...late afternoon, today............M.I.T first.....A new bar ''Thaiger''..

001.JPG

And that small area I showed you the other week looks ready for Business, another ''Pooks Plaza''...lol....

003.JPG

2 nd rd on to the Baht Bus.....

005.JPG

In the background that new building going up on the corner of 6/1.......

006.JPG

Ground zero for this area by the McDonalds just up from Soi 6.....

007.JPG

008.JPG

• Like 1