Street Photographs From Pattaya Area

john luke

Far more interesting than watching Chelsea last night.

Thank you Señor Blue Streak great pics makes me nostalgic ...... my favourite one is that corner pic where you say same as me. Hope you get the second half of Wolves v Newcastle .............. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/23/2020 at 2:43 AM, forcebwithu said:

Good set of pics. Shame how they've let the marina area deteriorate. The walkway in disrepair is a disgrace.

Those boardwalks were never going last. Designed and installed by idiots. 
Same, same as a lot of Thai building work. 🤪

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bob lt said:

Am I the only person who finds images not showing, I have to right click and load image. Happened to 50% since Thursday. Note, all pics in last 14 hours are OK.

not  loading.JPG

I sometimes get that problem but being the world's No 1 Com Dino i just live with it lol

• Like 1

The first few today are for my old m8 John Luke, on his manor, sorry I could

only get one side of Nacula Rd, the reason I was solo on the Baht bus and he wanted to 

to the end of his run pretty sharpish.....Late afternoon today....

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

That's me off here soi 18 believe it or not.....

006.JPG

• Like 2

One of old ''Tonys'' GYMS.....

026.JPG

Remember it's find the towel on the balcony day.....

028.JPG

In with a chance of a sunset...at the moment....down me go lads..get ready to get your feet wet....

029.JPG

030.JPG

031.JPG

033.JPG

We'll leave it here tonight lads because technically where I'm going to take you next is not

a street or snaps from a street....if you get my drift...I know there are many rules and regs about

that are followed by some and not others, and I haven't time to go into all the sub rules as well....

I'm off for a cheapish start to the night in ''Kink'' in LK....(if they decide to open)..125 Baht a bottle

but at least there's some scenery especially if I'm the only one there...lol.... So if my last snap

doesn't meet someone's criteria please remove and I'll go no further, if it's still there in the morning

I'll give you lads a whizz along a deserted  Wong Amat Beach and around the bend to the Dusit..............

Thanks for popping by and please can someone sort this not being able to edit your own post .....

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

One of old ''Tonys'' GYMS.....

026.JPG

Remember it's find the towel on the balcony day.....

028.JPG

In with a chance of a sunset...at the moment....down me go lads..get ready to get your feet wet....

029.JPG

030.JPG

031.JPG

033.JPG

We'll leave it here tonight lads because technically where I'm going to take you next is not

a street or snaps from a street....if you get my drift...I know there are many rules and regs about

that are followed by some and not others, and I haven't time to go into all the sub rules as well....

I'm off for a cheapish start to the night in ''Kink'' in LK....(if they decide to open)..125 Baht a bottle

but at least there's some scenery especially if I'm the only one there...lol.... So if my last snap

doesn't meet someone's criteria please remove and I'll go no further, if it's still there in the morning

I'll give you lads a whizz along a deserted  Wong Amat Beach and around the bend to the Dusit..............

Thanks for popping by and please can someone sort this not being able to edit your own post .....

Has to be said your photos never disappoint. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2