Street Photographs From Pattaya Area

john luke

4 minutes ago, john luke said:

Just to clarify the Soi 6 shots were done with the normal 24 - 70 lens.  The longer 70 200 white lens is used for the motor cycle shots.

The most resistance I get is girls turning away or covering their face.  I have never felt threatened with violence.

Yes i had the same.. and its hard to work with the zoom 200 or a 300 lens.

My best all rounder is a Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens for street shots day and night.

5 minutes ago, john luke said:

Just to clarify the Soi 6 shots were done with the normal 24 - 70 lens.  The longer 70 200 white lens is used for the motor cycle shots.

The most resistance I get is girls turning away or covering their face.  I have never felt threatened with violence.

wow - respect. Even with the fullformat sensor of the 6D and its capacity to crop into the image you must get pretty close to get this pics with the 24-70 lens. 👍👍

Hi John luke,

My brother-in-law owned Cheers bar in Soi Pattayaland 2 for 29 years and sold it last December. Just wondering if you are in the area if you could take a photo of what is there now. Not sure if it is even a bar anymore.

If you don't know where it was, in this Soi's heyday it was opposite Palmer's bar and restaurant and in between Cafe New Orleans and Bubbles go-go.

Cheers Groggy.

Edited by thegrogmonster

6 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

Hi john luke,

My brother-in-law owned Cheers bar in Soi Pattayaland 2 for 29 years and sold it last December. Just wondering if you are in the area if you could take a photo of what is there now. Not sure if it is even a bar anymore.

If you don't know where it was, in this Soi's heyday it was opposite Palmer's bar and restaurant and in between Cafe New Orleans and Bubbles go-go.

Cheers Groggy.

PM sent.