Fantasy Football 20/21

Binlid

Okay fellas it is now all set up for any one interested in joining our Football Fantasy Leagues for the coming season.

For those of you who have never registered on the site before, that is the first thing you will need to do before you can access the Fantasy Leagues, it is very straight forward though.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Once registered on the site, you need to click on the Fantasy tab at the top of the page and following the rules register your 15 players that will make up your squad, you then need to give your team a name.

Once you have your team sorted you need to click on the green Leagues tab at the top of the page and then the black join and create new leagues tab.

For The 24/7 Premier league you need to enter the code ms1lxv and for the 24/7 Head to Head League (this is a great craic) you need to enter the code c9gfrg

When you have registered your team in our league can I ask you to come back to this thread and let me know your team name, bye the way, the prize money for this years competition has risen to 8million baht. :default_es0cw:

320.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Maybe worth knowing that you can do an Auto Pick for your team, this will enable you to register for the leagues more quickly and you can then go back at your leisure and make as many changes as you want to your team untill the season Kicks Off.

• Like 1

Right, we all know you're embarrressed by your FF Teams performance last year.

But look on the bright side, i doubt you could do it any worse, get signed up ya 'Special Ones'

@galenkia

@JPK

@Lemondropkid

@Thinkingallowed

@Britboy

@Stillearly

@Pumpuynarak

@Painter

@nampla69

@nadia

@Esco

@Starshine

@Aqualung

And anyone else, ya couldn't do any worse than those above 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Krapow said:

But look on the bright side, i doubt you could do it any worse, get signed up ya 'Special Ones'

@galenkia

@JPK

@Lemondropkid

@Thinkingallowed

@Britboy

@Stillearly

@Pumpuynarak

@Painter

@nampla69

@nadia

@Esco

@Starshine

@Aqualung

I'll have a go mate, not done it before.

Bit late here, will register over the weekend. But only if there's some Ipswich players I can pick (not) . . . 😩

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Krapow said:

@galenkia

@JPK

@Lemondropkid

@Thinkingallowed

@Britboy

@Stillearly

@Pumpuynarak

@Painter

@nampla69

@nadia

@Esco

@Starshine

@Aqualung

I’ll get set up later, last season I never even changed a thing once I picked the team, just left it to run😂 I’ll be up the top half the end of this season 🙏🏻

9 hours ago, Krapow said:

@galenkia

@JPK

@Lemondropkid

@Thinkingallowed

@Britboy

@Stillearly

@Pumpuynarak

@Painter

@nampla69

@nadia

@Esco

@Starshine

@Aqualung

I'm not embarrassed my my teams performance last year. Considering I didnt participate, I thought we did remarkably well....  🙂

Unfortunately I know not a thing about this football lark, except it's a load of overpaid blokes kicking a round ball and overacting when someone steals the ball off them.  I'd love to take part, but not knowing anything about it would probably end up playing 5 goalkeepers and 4 managers...

I'll look into it. Maybe Paintbrush Wanderers will be a late addition..... just because someone has to come last....

1 hour ago, Painter said:

I'm not embarrassed my my teams performance last year. Considering I didnt participate, I thought we did remarkably well....  🙂

Unfortunately I know not a thing about this football lark, except it's a load of overpaid blokes kicking a round ball and overacting when someone steals the ball off them.  I'd love to take part, but not knowing anything about it would probably end up playing 5 goalkeepers and 4 managers...

I'll look into it. Maybe Paintbrush Wanderers will be a late addition..... just because someone has to come last....

Doesn't stop @galenkia

• Haha 3
  • Surprised 1

11 hours ago, Krapow said:

@galenkia

@JPK

@Lemondropkid

@Thinkingallowed

@Britboy

@Stillearly

@Pumpuynarak

@Painter

@nampla69

@nadia

@Esco

@Starshine

@Aqualung

Was shocked reading the back of my Racing Post just now to see it was the Charity Shield today.  Then a couple of moments later thought "oh ********* it's that Fantasy League thing again"

Think my performance last year proved while it might be a funny old game, it ain't that funny😞

Shall give it another go - need to come up with some fresh excuses now I know the rules 🤔

On 8/21/2020 at 9:36 PM, Binlid said:

Okay fellas it is now all set up for any one interested in joining our Football Fantasy Leagues for the coming season.

For those of you who have never registered on the site before, that is the first thing you will need to do before you can access the Fantasy Leagues, it is very straight forward though.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Once registered on the site, you need to click on the Fantasy tab at the top of the page and following the rules register your 15 players that will make up your squad, you then need to give your team a name.

Once you have your team sorted you need to click on the green Leagues tab at the top of the page and then the black join and create new leagues tab.

For The 24/7 Premier league you need to enter the code ms1lxv and for the 24/7 Head to Head League (this is a great craic) you need to enter the code c9gfrg

When you have registered your team in our league can I ask you to come back to this thread and let me know your team name, bye the way, the prize money for this years competition has risen to 8million baht. :default_es0cw:

320.jpg

I'm in Binlid - my team name is Boolean Bombers.

Took me a couple of hours to get the team down to £100m, bloody hard. My initial squad of 15 was £30m over . . . 😩

• Like 1