Fantasy Football 20/21

Binlid

Bloody hell, I've won one. 

In a previous post I named a few players who I dropped from my squad because of shit form and they seem to be banging the goals in.... Vardy and Calvert Lewin. 

As long as I've a hole in my arse ill not get this fantasy league stuff... Free hit, wild card feckin nonsense. 

It's doing my head in to the point I'm wanting players to get sent off. 

Need to find a hobby ASAP. Golf probably. 

Rovers in the championship, my team, are doing OK atm. 

Coxy.... Are your team going to lose this season? 

• Haha 3

On 10/3/2020 at 3:11 PM, Lemondropkid said:

Did it work out?

4 points feels like a lot to give away

Not when you are playing me mate. 

I've lost the plot. 

Forgot to check my team before this weeks round of games only to realise Liverpool Mane got sick. A player I sold last week because of injury, Son, scored a brace again and another, Grealish had a blinder apparently. 

I might be wrong but you and me have the same forward line up but you've whooped me this week. 

Christ, even Galenkia has over 60 points so far! 

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Not when you are playing me mate. 

I've lost the plot. 

Forgot to check my team before this weeks round of games only to realise Liverpool Mane got sick. A player I sold last week because of injury, Son, scored a brace again and another, Grealish had a blinder apparently. 

I might be wrong but you and me have the same forward line up but you've whooped me this week. 

Christ, even Galenkia has over 60 points so far! 

There's real pain in that "even Galenkia"- can feel your hurt there🙂

Appalling luck on Mane, Grealish & Son. I had Son too and like yourself got rid because of the injury, people don't come back from a hamstring the next week. Shocking to find Mourinho lying through his teeth😁

I played the wildcard this week, not sure it left me much better off than original squad. Tinkering in this game doesn't seem to work- @Stillearly seems addicted to making transfers. With an international break to sit out, Christ know how many he'll make.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lemondropkid said:

There's real pain in that "even Galenkia"- can feel your hurt there🙂

Appalling luck on Mane, Grealish & Son. I had Son too and like yourself got rid because of the injury, people don't come back from a hamstring the next week. Shocking to find Mourinho lying through his teeth😁

I played the wildcard this week, not sure it left me much better off than original squad. Tinkering in this game doesn't seem to work- @Stillearly seems addicted to making transfers. With an international break to sit out, Christ know how many he'll make.

Already made one 555 and regretting getting rid of Kane last week ... 

my biggest issue is getting the captain choice right , I never seem to get that right  ... this week I switched 5 mins before deadline from Salah to KDB ... 🙂 555