Fantasy Football 20/21

Binlid

• 2 weeks later...

Don't understand the above points. Galenkia has 40 points looking at fantasy league here in UK. Bonus points yet to be applied. 

Anyhow as I'm near the bottom of the league I have to state I'm more interested in the H2H. I hope I'm about to beat chip Charlie which is a feat in itself. 

However, I'm still near the bottom 9f that league aswell. 

How much of this is a game of luck? 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Don't understand the above points. Galenkia has 40 points looking at fantasy league here in UK. Bonus points yet to be applied. 

Anyhow as I'm near the bottom of the league I have to state I'm more interested in the H2H. I hope I'm about to beat chip Charlie which is a feat in itself. 

However, I'm still near the bottom 9f that league aswell. 

Galenkia has a couple of players that didn't play , so his bench players will come in ( 16 points ) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

The only luck I seem to have is bad ... 😉 

one week might be down to luck , but you have to say that whoever gets the most points after 30+ weeks , has been picking the best players consistently 

I always seem to end up mid table , but enjoy the H2H much more than the normal leagues , up to 59 mins of the last match I was leading in my H2H game ....  

I posted the link to the site I look at on the previous page , it gives almost real-time updates , including bonus points and subs 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

The only luck I seem to have is bad ... 😉 

one week might be down to luck , but you have to say that whoever gets the most points after 30+ weeks , has been picking the best players consistently 

I always seem to end up mid table , but enjoy the H2H much more than the normal leagues , up to 59 mins of the last match I was leading in my H2H game ....  

I posted the link to the site I look at on the previous page , it gives almost real-time updates , including bonus points and subs 

I agree with you mate for the most part. It just seems to me that some buggers get lucky with the triple captain thing and the other stuff like wild cards and bench boost and free hit which I'm going to admit, I've no idea about. 

All in all though it's a bit of fun and not serious. 

Thanks for all the updated tables mate. Your doing a sterling job. 

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

I agree with you mate for the most part. It just seems to me that some buggers get lucky with the triple captain thing and the other stuff like wild cards and bench boost and free hit which I'm going to admit, I've no idea about. 

All in all though it's a bit of fun and not serious. 

Thanks for all the updated tables mate. Your doing a sterling job. 

If you can hold the BB and TC to a double game week, in theory you have more chance of most points if your players plays twice... that said I had Mane as TC last year and he got injured after a few mins in the first match ...  WC we all get two of these , the second one should be issued around GW 19 .. so the strategy is to use the first one before then as it isn't carried forward... 

cheers , I won't wish you luck for next week H2H as you have the mighty Armchair Athletic 😉😉😉 

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

If you can hold the BB and TC to a double game week, in theory you have more chance of most points if your players plays twice... that said I had Mane as TC last year and he got injured after a few mins in the first match ...  WC we all get two of these , the second one should be issued around GW 19 .. so the strategy is to use the first one before then as it isn't carried forward... 

cheers , I won't wish you luck for next week H2H as you have the mighty Armchair Athletic 😉😉😉 

Armchair Althletic.... Is that Krapow? 

As long as finish above Galenkia and Britboys teams ( seems, and rightly so more interested in Ipswich Towns progress), I'll be happy.