Fantasy Football 20/21

Binlid

45 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

This weeks H2H fixtures 

E31EA117-3DA0-47F9-A61B-4B9CE44B190E.jpeg

should be an interesting GW , a reduced amount of teams playing and a late fixture switch for Spurs made getting 11 players starting a challenge ...

how many chips will be played .. ? 

Didn't think it worthwhile playing a chip this week with so few games. Toyed with the idea of making extra subs, but couldn't make my mind up, indecision triumphed- I should be in Government😀

1 minute ago, Lemondropkid said:

Didn't think it worthwhile playing a chip this week with so few games. Toyed with the idea of making extra subs, but couldn't make my mind up, indecision triumphed- I should be in Government😀

I had eleven players , until the Villa game moved and Calvert Lewin got injured ... thought about the FH , but went with the WC .. just hoping Covid doesn't do anymore damage to the fixtures for this GW and the next ... 🙏

11 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I had eleven players , until the Villa game moved and Calvert Lewin got injured ... thought about the FH , but went with the WC .. just hoping Covid doesn't do anymore damage to the fixtures for this GW and the next ... 🙏

similar story here so ended up playing my wildcard

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

I'm taking solace in the fact Team Chips is going into bat with 6 players and no cards played.

They'll be weeks with far more points at stake to play them in- says the man languishing in mid-table about to sink further down it🧐

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

I'm taking solace in the fact Team Chips is going into bat with 6 players and no cards played.

They'll be weeks with far more points at stake to play them in- says the man languishing in mid-table about to sink further down it🧐

i gave my team a christmas and new year holiday (extended) so the rest of you could catch up lol

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2