Fantasy Football 20/21

Binlid

8 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

This weeks H2H fixtures 

18152941-8AAB-41ED-B663-075B35748C5E.jpeg

it's a double game week , with 11 teams playing twice 

how many will bench boost or use the triple captain chip ... ? 

11 teams playing twice? 

Shouldn't that be an even number? 

26 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

This weeks H2H fixtures 

18152941-8AAB-41ED-B663-075B35748C5E.jpeg

it's a double game week , with 11 teams playing twice 

how many will bench boost or use the triple captain chip ... ? 

I wont be changing anything, I goes to the website at 11.15 thinking I could make some changes before the 11.30cut off time and the bloody thing is already updating. I thought it was up to an hour before kick off you could make changes.

3 minutes ago, Binlid said:

I wont be changing anything, I goes to the website at 11.15 thinking I could make some changes before the 11.30cut off time and the bloody thing is already updating. I thought it was up to an hour before kick off you could make changes.

That was last season, it changed to 90 mins this season 

Edited by Stillearly
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/19/2021 at 6:37 AM, Stillearly said:

Boolean Bombers looking good so far this game week .... could there be an upset against Chips ...... ?? 😉 

Interesting scores this week. A lot depends on Liverpool players' performance tonight. I'm hoping Salah for the hattrick. 

3 hours ago, Esco said:

Interesting scores this week. A lot depends on Liverpool players' performance tonight. I'm hoping Salah for the hattrick. 

I'd prefer Wood to get the goals .... followed by a Martinez clean sheet on Saturday...  😉 555

one guy in another league I'm in triple captained Stones ... 81 points for just one player .. 

• Surprised 1

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Bugger from me too- hopefully it's another genius motivational trick to bring him on at half time again firing on all cylinders

Burnley the 6 fingered gimps 1 up with nowt minutes left. 

Bloody frustrating this game. Britboy has given up and still has nearly double the points I have despite playing a wild card! 

Only consolation for me is that Camden Goth Crew aka Gal has less points. Probably enjoying himself out on his motorcycle. 

28 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Tightening up at the top, top 4 all in with a great shout of of winning.

Only half way through the season , with some of the top players injured now - Vardy , KDB , Calvert Lewin etc  and others not scoring ... could throw things wide open  - anybody's game I think