True money wallet

Yesitisdakid

During my travels everywhere I bought something 7-Eleven familymart Tesco McDonald's Sizzler everywhere there was a opportunity to pay with true wallet. I was frustrated because I was told that it was only Thai Nationals unable to be had by Foreigner.

This morning while I'm digging around on my phone since I have true home internet as well as a true Sim number I decided to give the wallet another look. I should have looked when I was told that foreigners couldn't have this particular feature because it's untrue. It's very convenient I downloaded the app follow the registration they said it would take three days to approve but in 20 minutes I got back on approval in my account open. Convenient to have for someone living here well for me anyway. For those that wanted it and were told you couldn't have it you may want to have a second look

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

What is the advantage of using True Money Wallet vs reaching into my pocket and paying with currency?

In a pandemic, it's sensible to try and pay for things via contactless payments rather than virus-infested notes and coins. Which virus-free Thailand doesn't have, of course, lol.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Homor said:

Do bar ladies accept true money wallet ?😄😄😄😄

dont believe so but I pay lots of them with bank to bank transfer with Kbank app or Bkk App cashless

1 hour ago, fforest said:

I put my debit card into a machine at a bank.....And the machine spits out cold hard cash in 1,000 baht bills....Amazing invention.....Very handy for when I have no money....

still using a debit card ? I prefer Kbank cardless withdrawal. But if we all liked the same thing life would be boring 

• Like 2

Use True Money Wallet to pay for stuff, every time I use I get True points. Get a lot of True points for paying my bills with True Wallet.
Use the points to get three months free Premier League in the bar on TrueID
Thanks True.
Come on the baggies

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Use True Money Wallet to pay for stuff, every time I use I get True points. Get a lot of True points for paying my bills with True Wallet.
Use the points to get three months free Premier League in the bar on TrueID
Thanks True.
Come on the baggies

I still do not understand what it is?

Do you produce a card to pay?

What physically is a "True Money Wallet?"

Does Tesco/Macro accept it?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The True Wallet is just like a bank account controlled by True.    There is nothing physical.  There is an app on your phone that shows your True Wallet balance.

If you want to pay with True Wallet you click on the 'pay' button on the app and it brings up a QR code  and the person at the register scans the QR code and money is transferred from your True account to the merchant.

You can transfer money to another true wallet user (using their phone number).

You can add money to your wallet from your bank using the bank's app on your phone.

When I used True Wallet at a 7-11 I got a discount.. I'm not sure if that was just a promotion.

Edited by johnpat
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Horizondave said:

No idea about True Money wallet but use True Money vouchers every month to pay for my HDPRIME TV.

Me too.

Saturday, 6.30pm, EPL starts again with Gooners putting the first nail in Fulham's relegation coffin. 😀

10 hours ago, Jambo said:

Me too.

Saturday, 6.30pm, EPL starts again with Gooners putting the first nail in Fulham's relegation coffin. 😀

One thing I will say though is that I have HDPrime in the UK and it works really well without any issues except occasionally SKY sending a signal down the line on the hour which just means I need to move to another server or at worst, clear cookies etc.

• Like 1

I still do not understand what it is?
Do you produce a card to pay?
What physically is a "True Money Wallet?"
Does Tesco/Macro accept it?

It’s like a virtual payment system.
True send you special offers and stuff every day.
You also get points which you can use at 7/11 and on True tv system.
It is linked to a card, or you can top up with cash.
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/24/2020 at 2:39 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

During my travels everywhere I bought something 7-Eleven familymart Tesco McDonald's Sizzler everywhere there was a opportunity to pay with true wallet. I was frustrated because I was told that it was only Thai Nationals unable to be had by Foreigner.

This morning while I'm digging around on my phone since I have true home internet as well as a true Sim number I decided to give the wallet another look. I should have looked when I was told that foreigners couldn't have this particular feature because it's untrue. It's very convenient I downloaded the app follow the registration they said it would take three days to approve but in 20 minutes I got back on approval in my account open. Convenient to have for someone living here well for me anyway. For those that wanted it and were told you couldn't have it you may want to have a second look

I was looking at the true money wallet....

My Concerns are it wants A LOT of access to all your info...

pictures, contacts, location, call info, camera, app history bla bla LOTS of info

So your ok with this Larry?

I could be wrong but it looks like you can top up at 7-11 with cash with True wallet...

20 minutes ago, fforest said:

I was looking at the true money wallet....

My Concerns are it wants A LOT of access to all your info...

pictures, contacts, location, call info, camera, app history bla bla LOTS of info

So your ok with this Larry?

I could be wrong but it looks like you can top up at 7-11 with cash with True wallet...

Yes