Collection for Phil's Wife & son

tommy dee

This is going really well and there have been some very generous donations.

Now  I don't give a f**k how much you donate and I ain't telling anyone either.

So I'm thinking that there's quite a lot of members here who could give a little but a worried that the £5 ( a fucking beer for God's sake) or £10 might be embarrassing.

No. Your fivers and tenners are welcome. Many hands make light work!

My apologies for being tardy with some replies and info. In my defence I'm try to organise a weekend in Budapest and beginning a trial at a new job on Tuesday after two months without work. But that isn't your problem and I will catch up with some of this stuff at the airport in the morning.

*bangs cup on the side of the forum*

Edited by Thinkingallowed
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Well, I am disappointed to say the least ....

How the f**k can I send baht to a bank account here in Thailand ?  

I don't use PayPal ( I have never used )

@tommy dee can you help out here please?

My apologies mate. I was just sending you a PM asking if you had received the information you asked for yesterday but you beat me to it.

Unfortunately I don't have access to my Thai bank account at the moment but I'm sure Tommy will help provide a solution.

2 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Well, I am disappointed to say the least ....

How the f**k can I send baht to a bank account here in Thailand ?  

I don't use PayPal ( I have never used )

If you want to send to my Thai ( Kasikorn ) account, there are B.M's ( Thinking Allowed ) in the U.K. who I can fund from Scotland, that will get the money to Puang. P.M. me if you want details

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

A big thanks to Thinking Allowed and Tommy Dee for facilitating and organising donations and to all those who have contributed and those who wish to. Great Community spirit and I hope we can raise a good amount to help out in what may be difficult times for Puang and Phil's funeral etc. We'll done 247.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Havent see this mentioned here and apologies if it has.

Two relatives in England have passed away in the past months (not Covid related). Their funerals held at a crematorium were live streamed by a company that operate the service on behalf of numerous crematoria. A few days before the service a user name and access code are sent to the organiser/ funeral arranger who then pass on details to relatives and friends.

The site opens a few minutes before the service starts and allows anyone around the world to log on and watch. An excellent solution for those unable to physically attend.

I dont know if anyone here, ThinkingAllowed, HorizonDave etc, are aware but maybe worth making enquiries. some members here may like to take part.

• Like 2
  • Great Info 3