Collection for Phil's Wife & son

tommy dee

Heartwarming to see this, the help from board members and their families to Puang, and the donations coming in.

Lanza was a very decent, genuine, honest, nice guy, who only asked that we post on here, nothing more.  And it's a testament to that, the help being given, financial or otherwise. 

I still find it hard to believe. 

It'll help Puang and little Thomas to know they are not alone. 

Still gets me emotional. 

Edited by Krapow
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

I'm just waiting for TD to send me the uk bank account details. It's only been a few hours so far but I'm more than willing to drop a few quid to help lanzas loved ones. 

didnt come home last night so just seen this, will post details today  thanks

also 2 donations more via pp sent to Andy

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Butch said:

late to the discussion due to shifts this week.

Can anyone give me an "idiots guide" to donating and who needs the fund the most please? Cash waiting.

Easiest way I found and incurring no bank charges / exchange rate etecetc costs is to send to Thinkingallowed UK bank for onward transfer. Drop him a Pm for details 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, AJSP said:

Easiest way I found and incurring no bank charges / exchange rate etecetc costs is to send to Thinkingallowed UK bank for onward transfer. Drop him a Pm for details 

Or if you are in Thailand and don't use Paypal .. "the Professor" helped me out .. a good man the "Professor " is ......... thank you again Bro ...

• Like 2

A message from Puang...

Thank you very much Andy and please say thank you so much to everyone from me for all help and support.🙏🙏 

I have tried to send this message in a PM to all members who have donated. If you didn't get the pm please let me know so I can complete my list.

Edited by Thinkingallowed
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

I have paid everything out of my own account so far. I'm going to withdraw the £2000 from the fund raising account that I've paid the funeral directors.

You are doing a great job, mate !

Any idea of what the total cost of the funeral will be ?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Well first of all the original idea was to make a collection to help Puang and Thomas at this difficult time and show our appreciation for the work Phil put in here building a community. Unfortunately promises made to Phil by certain people were not kept and Puang was left in an impossible situation re the funeral. 

We have enough money to pay for the funeral. The next thing is to pay for a celebrant to hold the service, we are £137 short of the £180 charged for this. I hope that there is a little left over to give to Puang as this was the original idea. Hopefully she will get some grant from the government and she can put that in the bank for her and Thomas.

So fantastic effort lads. Thanks from the bottom of my heart and thanks again from Puang who has just been on the phone in tears saying thanks to everyone when I told here that the funeral was paid for.

I feel for her at this difficult time and to be let down by whomever is pretty deplorable really. I really hope they see sense and come forth and honour any commitments made to a dying man. 

I’m sorry to bring a bit of negativity to the thread please delete if necessary but it just really gets my goat these situations where promises are made in one of the most needed times in life/death and folk renage on promises. 

rant over - I’m shopping in Bicester Village  so not in best of moods😞

• Like 2