Collection for Phil's Wife & son

tommy dee

15 minutes ago, Starshine said:

You are welcome...We are the same person....Moonfly was my Secrets board name.

Yes I was making a joke. You sent some money via transferwise and at the same time I was informed that Moonfly was also using transferwise to send the same amount from the same country. It took me a while to stop looking for the second amount.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Thinkingallowed said:

Yes I was making a joke. You sent some money via transferwise and at the same time I was informed that Moonfly was also using transferwise to send the same amount from the same country. It took me a while to stop looking for the second amount.

My alter ego

Just now, dcfc2007 said:

If puang is going to apply for money through the Funeral Expenses Payment she needs to tell them f**k all about the whipround payment. 

All the money has been paid from my bank account direct to the funeral directors and I am willing to inform any authorities that this was done as a personal loan. Any money left over will be taken to her as cash.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 6

24 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

All the money has been paid from my bank account direct to the funeral directors and I am willing to inform any authorities that this was done as a personal loan. Any money left over will be taken to her as cash.

Ermmmm.... 

I get wanting to do it by the book, but I deal with these people all the time, any excuse not to pay out and they won't. 

Easiest thing to do would be make a claim and send the invoice from the funeral directors with the claim. 

They don't need to know you lent the money. 

Edited by dcfc2007
  • Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Ermmmm.... 

I get wanting to do it by the book, but I deal with these people all the time, any excuse not to pay out and they won't. 

Easiest thing to do would be make a claim and send the invoice from the funeral directors with the claim. 

They don't need to know you lent the money. 

She is getting the invoice. The offer of explaining the money is a loan is there if needed.

Edited by Thinkingallowed
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Or if you are in Thailand and don't use Paypal .. "the Professor" helped me out .. a good man the "Professor " is ......... thank you again Bro ...

Happy to help.

If you want my bank details, P.M. me. I drop the funds into Bazle's Thai A/c ( he is stuck in London ) he then transfers GBP from his U.K. A/c to TA's. A bit convoluted, but it works and avoids anything other than local bank fees.

I should state here I"M NOT LOOKING TO STEAL TOMMY DEE'S THUNDER - Tommy is doing a sterling job, on all fronts. I'm merely offering an alternative.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

17 minutes ago, Proffesor said:

Happy to help.

If you want my bank details, P.M. me. I drop the funds into Bazle's Thai A/c ( he is stuck in London ) he then transfers GBP from his U.K. A/c to TA's. A bit convoluted, but it works and avoids anything other than local bank fees.

I should state here I"M NOT LOOKING TO STEAL TOMMY DEE'S THUNDER - Tommy is doing a sterling job, on all fronts. I'm merely offering an alternative.

Thanks for helping out those that don't use PayPal. PM sent.

17 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

You are doing a great job, mate !

Yes you certainly are TA, well done.

18 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

I have paid everything out of my own account so far. I'm going to withdraw the £2000 from the fund raising account that I've paid the funeral directors.

• tommy dee locked and unlocked this topic
32 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Just sent you some money @Thinkingallowed

Got it mate.

Thanks very much pal it is much appreciated. We must meet up one day.

I'm actually very humbled by the fact that you decide to do something about alcohol after missing my birthday meet up in Reading. Yes I know it was so much about the other great lads that turned up and not me, lol.

I'd have loved to have met you that day but I'm glad now that you couldn't come.

If I organise this celebration of Phil's life you must come. Me and you will stay sober together that day. We'll have a good laugh mate.

Anyway a message from Puang...

Thank you very much Andy and please say thank you so much to everyone from me for all help and support.🙏🙏 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1