Soi Cowboy a few daytime photos

Yesitisdakid

Cant wait to get back over,  for all the shite cowboy gets from people I think it's brilliant. My condos only 5 minutes walk/stagger from there so easy for me heading home.

Did you visit any of the Massage shops on Soi 23 while you were in that area? Usually some good looking girls working in them.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2020 at 8:07 PM, JPK said:

Cant wait to get back over,  for all the shite cowboy gets from people I think it's brilliant. My condos only 5 minutes walk/stagger from there so easy for me heading home.

Did you visit any of the Massage shops on Soi 23 while you were in that area? Usually some good looking girls working in them.

We live in same neighborhood. Also like to get home. Got on a plane for a 5 day trip to HK almost 6 months ago and I am still here. Who would of thunk it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, STARGAZER said:

We live in same neighborhood. Also like to get home. Got on a plane for a 5 day trip to HK almost 6 months ago and I am still here. Who would of thunk it.

Damm thats really bad timing any idea when you will get back to bkk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, STARGAZER said:

Thats not so good away all that time, yeah my condos been empty since all this covid started. I'm down at Soi 12, I maybe try and move further up sukhumvit once I get back.  it seemed a good idea at the time buying a place between nana and cowboy but I'm a bit bored of it now.  Even a few stops up the BTS would be ideal, somewhere between Phrom phong and Ekkamai maybe.

31 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I’m sorry Code.....agree that was out of line

Never mind Bro ... I know you meant no harm .... you are not a mean vicious person ... I know that .... just setting the record straight because a lot of people could get the wrong impression about 95% of the women I mess around with ... 

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Never mind Bro ... I know you meant no harm .... you are not a mean vicious person ... I know that .... just setting the record straight because a lot of people could get the wrong impression about 95% of the women I mess around with ... 

For sure.....you don’t have MY low standards. Pissed after 4 pints, I see cleavage.......check bin please! 😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

For sure.....you don’t have MY low standards. Pissed after 4 pints, I see cleavage.......check bin please! 😅

GB,

tell you one thing if we ever share a lady,your got sloppy seconds :default_animier:you're big bugger and iam just a wee old bloke :default_party-smiley-048:

regards

grayray

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, grayray said:

GB,

tell you one thing if we ever share a lady,your got sloppy seconds :default_animier:you're big bugger and iam just a wee old bloke :default_party-smiley-048:

regards

grayray

No, no Laymun......you’d probably grab a pair of sweeties for yourself and send me home by my lonesome

• Thanks 1