metallica s&m2 sky arts tonight

thunder367

https://www.sky.com/watch/title/programme/bbd054b0-648d-4c04-befa-83e5cdf2249b?fbclid=IwAR3x0H4Eh1h9vCuomOAAHn_I7B5gPK8IPWaRDz8XVg1udlZeN95t4J8Hr-o

was filmed last year then released one night only in cinemas around the world.it was that popular they did a few extra one off over the next few weeks.ive got it arriving on vinyl blu ray cd andother stuff this week from the metallica store

19 minutes ago, simon said:

These were a mega band in there day, seen them 5 times. Amazing guitarists. 

Quite agree. Seen them myself a few times, always excellent.

Love the bass player, really gets into it. Their instrumental "Orion" is brilliant and "Nothing Else Matters" has always been one of my favourite songs of all time.

This concert with the orchestra is top notch. They play "Enter Sandman" as the last song - fantastic with the orchestra.

Scorpions did a few concerts with an orchestra too - "Send Me An Angel" and "Wind of Change" - just awesome.

i watched it all but they have cut certain things out of it.like james doing one track where he does not play his guitar and admits it the first time ever hes done it at a live show.and was shit scared doing and not knowing what he was going to do with his hands.lots more to but i can not remember what else was missing.till ive watch the blu ray some time soon