Just a Lazada whore The latest buy

Yesitisdakid

I've gotten some good buys from Lazada cheap stuff that has been really good worked well and lasted. I wanted some Bluetooth earbuds. I bought a couple of sets at DIY very cheap and they worked as they were supposed to but there was not enough volume and they were uncomfortable hanging in and stuck in my ear. So I went on Lazada looking for a headset came across this $2.54 us. I figured it was worth a punt even if they were shit I was only out a couple bucks. But I'm very impressed with these they're comfortable to wear they last 6 hours on a charge only take an hour to recharge. They also except a micro flash card that you can put your own music on also have a 3.5 mm Jack so you can plug directly into your phone or your Source should your battery run dead. Paired with both of my phones and my tablet within seconds. And I'm very happy with the sound quality and plenty of volume with these and they fold for travel how can you lose for 83 baht? IMG_20200906_113012_resize_42.jpgIMG_20200906_113021_resize_56.jpgIMG_20200906_113003_resize_59.jpgIMG_20200906_113034_resize_87.jpg

• Like 4
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

58 minutes ago, Toy Boy said:

Have a look in Mr. DIY, they have lots of this sort of stuff at very cheap prices. And no postage charge!

4 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I bought a couple of sets at DIY very cheap and they worked as they were supposed to but there was not enough volume and they were uncomfortable hanging in and stuck in my ear.

🙂

17 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I was all set to get a pair for myself. As you said, how can you lose when they're only 83B. Unfortunately the price I'm seeing is a whopping 99B + 27B for shipping. Think I'll hold out for the mystery discount price in two days time.

image.png

108 baht with delivery I paid

50 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Oh, the insult on top of injury. Not only is Lazada quoting me a higher price for the product, but they want me to pay 2B more than you for shipping when I live only a couple hundred meters from you. I must have tripped their LDOP trigger. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

17 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Oh, the insult on top of injury. Not only is Lazada quoting me a higher price for the product, but they want me to pay 2B more than you for shipping when I live only a couple hundred meters from you. I must have tripped their LDOP trigger. 

...today, but even cheaper in two days!

043BDF74-1808-4397-81A7-BABADC13E1ED.jpeg

Edited by Sea-Hawks

38 minutes ago, Sea-Hawks said:

...today, but even cheaper in two days!

043BDF74-1808-4397-81A7-BABADC13E1ED.jpeg

Searching on P47 bluetooth headphones and sorting to show lowest price first, found a listing at the rock bottom price of 76.50B. You can lower that price by another 2B by using one of the promo vouchers.

To get an accurate quote on shipping you need to enter your post code under delivery options or log into your account. The 22B shipping is for those that live in Bangkok.

Since I couldn't resist having bragging rights of having paid less than Larry, I just ordered a pair for the whopping total of 101.60B.

image.png

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Searching on P47 bluetooth headphones and sorting to show lowest price first, found a listing at the rock bottom price of 76.50B. You can lower that price by another 2B by using one of the promo vouchers.

To get an accurate quote on shipping you need to enter your post code under delivery options or log into your account. The 22B shipping is for those that live in Bangkok.

Since I couldn't resist having bragging rights of having paid less than Larry, I just ordered a pair for the whopping total of 101.60B.

image.png

😅😅 the reviews on YouTube are pretty good as well for this set of headphones

some real deals on lazada right now.  yesterdays splurge saw me order two of these new design, all in one, snorkel kits,  a pond filter and smething else i cant even remember,  total under 1000 baht.   as someone who hates shopping that suits me down to the ground.  anyone still using amazon?  they are the nuts for electronic gear but worried about delivery here still

On 9/7/2020 at 1:56 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

😅😅 the reviews on YouTube are pretty good as well for this set of headphones

Got my headphones today. Gave it a quick top off charge and then set up the Bluetooth connection to my phone. That went smoothly and everything works. Noticed music is lacking somewhat in fidelity. But for 100B it's better than other cheap headphones and ear buds I've bought over the years.

• Great Info 2